Hello all (1 Viewer)

lesliemunro

Reaction score
Hello all , just been reading through most of the posts on this site and from the looks of things i`m just a newbie at this game compared to most of you . I work for a small local building firm up here in the north of Scotland ,been doing the scaffolding for the firm under the watchful eye of an experienced scaffolder who has worked all over . Eric will be 70 this year and still goes up and down a scaffold quicker than a lot of younger guys , i am booked in for my stage 1 in January , any advice would be appreciated , looking forward to many hours reading the posts here . Cheers

Hello all , just been reading through most of the posts on this site and from the looks of things i`m just a newbie at this game compared to most of you . I work for a small local building firm up here in the north of Scotland ,been doing the scaffolding for the firm under the watchful eye of an experienced scaffolder who has worked all over . Eric will be 70 this year and still goes up and down a scaffold quicker than a lot of younger guys , i am booked in for my stage 1 in January , any advice would be appreciated , looking forward to many hours reading the posts here . Cheers

The advice I would give to you is all ways ask if your not sure about some thing iv been scaffolding for 16 years and im still picking things up sounds like your in good hands at 70 he will know all the tricks and the best way to do things so take note of the old man good luck

Hi Leslie and Welcome to The Scaffolders Forum!

Top Bottom