Change Of Location

Scouse

Reaction score
Hi boyz anyone know about any work startin up north, had enough of working in london.

id give cheshire a miss mate bad rates and expected to pull ur tripe out i lasted 2.5 days targets were ridiculas

Im workin on kingscross station london and I heard that a big job in liverpool was going to kick off. 3 years work m8 worked away too long keep us in the know if you here of anything back home.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Its not like the old days. Its not worth losing your job though through not working to the regs. Just get a good gang together and you should still earn some doe providing the rates are good.

alrite scouse im moving down london next week because ive had enough of wages up here,I work for a firm called heywood scaff just outside manchester.The majority of local firms are paying ***** rates at moment because they have a choice of people they can employ man,grace in manchester(salford) is not a bad firm to earn sum doe on price,but i belive the lads had a pay cut not so long ago,like m8ty said chesire ***** m8,my pal just walked owt of there coz of ***** rates m8,

im moving just outside london,epsom area surrey, do you no of any firms that will giv us a start im fully carded up m8

cheers scouse

Top Bottom