Mono Pitch Temp Roof (1 Viewer)

celtic

Reaction score
We are looking at a 33m long x 16m wide x 11m high on one side and 9m on the other scaffold structure, K Stage for a paint and blast encapsulation.

using X Beams for span, spaced every 2m, top and bottom chord at 1m, plan braced every 5 bays knee braced every 2m as per standard would be our way

Fully sheeted with a 9m opening at one end.

local eng has thrown in a million braces especially plan braces in roof.

we are in Australia and proper designers are rare.

Any ideas/generic designs that are like this????

Celtic

Celtic stick to the design mate , i know it sometimes seems over the top but it is their neck on the block if something goes wrong , dont think there is such a thing as a Generic Temporary roof as there are so many variables from job to job .But for what its worth sounds to me like you put a good roof up without the design :)

damian back in the yard just had a look at the drawing i aint never seen as much plan brace . as alan sorted it for you
john

If you think that's bad wait till you see what we've got planned for 2012.:eek:

We are looking at a 33m long x 16m wide x 11m high on one side and 9m on the other scaffold structure, K Stage for a paint and blast encapsulation.

using X Beams for span, spaced every 2m, top and bottom chord at 1m, plan braced every 5 bays knee braced every 2m as per standard would be our way

Fully sheeted with a 9m opening at one end.

local eng has thrown in a million braces especially plan braces in roof.

we are in Australia and proper designers are rare.

Any ideas/generic designs that are like this????

Celtic

Give this guy a call he is a sound Engineer in Oz and if he cannot help he may point you in the right direction
Andrew Dobinson

Regards
Alan

We are following clients eng drawings, i will post pics when finished.

Design is absolute w* nk.

Celtic

Looking forward to seeing the pictures Celtic.

Top Bottom