vip members (1 Viewer)

Orac

Reaction score
how do you become a vip member? is being on h&s committee enough, i need all the titles i can get :D :D :D :D:

Orac,

Good news, only another 8 posts to go then you submit your vip application in triplicate to admin then it will get rattified at the next h&s meeting then your application will sit in open forum for 6-8 weeks before the final vote where it will be flung out and you will be relegated to the spanner jockey division like the rest of us.:D:D:D:D

Only joking, actally I haven't the faintest mate. Did you ever finish your web site? I went back a couple of times for a look but was always under construction.

lol i finished the website, but until i finish the nebosh i'm not ready to start trading, so i will have to continue turning spanners until then, its easy enough to upload once i pass:)

What happend to Juniors,etc

Strange only VIP's and us basic registered.

Way of the world really, just when I thought I would get some recognition they change the rules.

Thought I might get to something on this site. No more it seems.

Ohh well.:sad:

How do you know

Hi Orac

How do you know more changes might be in the pipeline. ??:idea:

Are you an abbreviation for the Oracle out of " The Matrix " ???::huh:

Maybe Mr. Smith has taken over SF Admin and is going for Forum domination. ??:evil:

Maybe I need to get out more away from this computer.:eek:h:

All the best LOL

Chris Eng

Hi Orac

How do you know more changes might be in the pipeline. ??:idea:

Are you an abbreviation for the Oracle out of " The Matrix " ???::huh:

Maybe Mr. Smith has taken over SF Admin and is going for Forum domination.

Maybe I need to get out more away from this computer.

All the best LOL

Chris Eng

i don't know of any more changes, but this one was a surprise, orac is from blakes 7, suppose it depends on your age if you remember it.:D

Orac
All will be explained i expect, on Mon when SFadmin is back to graft mate.

Congratulations on reaching over 100 posts mate, that used to up your ranking, see what SF admin says.

Regards
Paddy

Hi All

Sorry to cause some confusion. I was testing out a new ranking system on Friday and haven't yet had chance to finish it off.

All will be explained once I have got my head around it and have finished it off!

Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom