Any idea where? (1 Viewer)

where were you based for westminster mickbone?

knew some lads that ran out of the bramley depot.

Hi boys
Anybody come across Jimmy Harvey, Ricky Nevin or Mark England?
Worked with them on Westminster Scaffold around 1988 to1991.

There is a Mark England working on stanfords at farringdon station, about 45-50 years old?

This was before they went into Arab land. We worked out of the Wandsworth Rd depot. Contracts Manager was Bill Kent and depot manager was Steve ?

I remember Bill Kent, from when i was a kid on TRAD Scaffolding in about 1998.

I was actually offered a job in Dubai by Westminster 'Gulf' Scaffolding in 2004, i cant remember the guys name, who offered me the start though.
Chris something, it might have been.

Me and Darren (My brother) worked with Mark England at Farringdon Train Station a few weeks ago.

Mark England

Yes that would be Mark. Definitely the right age. He had thinning blond hair when I saw him last.

If either of you see him again PLEASE say hello from me and try to get him to contact me on here.

Yes Bill Kent was a Trad man earlier on before I met him. RIP.

Thanks for your replies boys.

i worked for westminster scaffold in late 80s stripped tilbury dock stack, that was one bum clencher of a job about 200' high and when the stack was demolished 3 lifts left freestanding. had to use a radio for the man on the gin wheel, also some of the toppers were put in using the building to slide up, (i done them because, we thought the cockneys would have got the strip)and i will tell you all of them went down the inside of the stack (oops slippped) good job though lasted about 6 months with the erect and the strip. also worked on wapping for about 8 months the gaffa was a lad called john daly i think. ahh the good old days.

Top Bottom