Anyone help with this ? (1 Viewer)

scaffdar

Reaction score
Just a couple of pics and explanation as to why i'm outta work lol builders are puttin us on the rock n roll round our way ha ha

Attachments

• 07112011050.jpg
    07112011050.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 487
  • 07112011049.jpg
    07112011049.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 482
  • 07112011051.jpg
    07112011051.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 420
  • 07112011052.jpg
    07112011052.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 433
  • 07112011053.jpg
    07112011053.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 453
Just a couple of pics and explanation as to why i'm outta work lol builders are puttin us on the rock n roll round our way ha ha

I think malcolm sailsbury must of put this up! shocking

ah ffs..this cant be...disaster waitin to happen...that should be condemned to the scrap heap forever..surely this couldnt be happening over your side lads with all the tough rules and regs in place..scaffolders didnt erect that ball of sh1te..:mad:

Last edited:
Its a fcukin embarresment to our trade..somebody in the area please strike it..ill even pay yis.lol:(

Is it for solar panel installation? give it a quick tug & it will come crashing down.

Same old ****, get seen taking it down before it injures someone's kids and the plod or a "chance" HSE inspector will lift you lol that job's 4 doors down from my kids, told their mam not to walk past it with em.....on her own she's fine :D

Trouble is these cowboys don't understand how dangerous jobs like this are,a pedestrian ,child/woman/pap could get killed when the donuts that put this up start jumping around on it and it comes crashing down.

Report to local council,I have found them more effective in removing this sort of sh*te and prosecuting the "builders" than the HSE.

If you find dodgey jobs near footpaths or roads,report to highways department at local council and report the public is in danger from these structures

i have mentioned this in the past about roofers putting up crap for themselves to work on,maybe the nasc should put some of their energys into coming down on these cants by whatever means possible instead of hammering scafolders all the time:mad:

the best suggestion is the local authority as said earlier.
the HSE wouldnt be interested as there would be no real expectation of a prosecution.
the nasc have no powers to do anything to anyone for anything unless you havent paid your yearly subs that is.

is that the standard of work up north these days??

Top Bottom