CAPES Pluto Project in Western Australia. (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Cape OnshoreRecruitment FACEBOOK
Hi Guys,

Australia Update!

We have successfully flown 120+ fully qualified TIEs to Australia with an extra 30 guys flying out by25th November. We have been advised that we have scope to add a further 20-30 to this number to fly out on 25th November. As a result, we are arranging one final assessment centre on Monday 14th November. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send... your CV to recruitment.onshore@capeplc.com stating that you are interested in the Pluto Project in Western Australia.
The Recruitment Team - Onshore
Cape

http://www.woodside.com.au/Our-Business/Pluto/Pages/default.aspx

Last edited:
Massive project is pluto..i have amate out there who also said theres a lot of work for scaffs..no harm trying boys...mas and capes i hear are the main players...get your cv,s in...;)

feck me i thought i was on the scaffolders forum for a minute there,sorry laggers i will i wil go back to the scaffolders forum when i get out of this

Pluto

All or most of the insulation has to be taken off wrong spec. PMC contractor FW QA/QC Inspected it and passed it. Big legal battle going on and plenty of work for scaffs. That's if you can put up with the flies and the Aussie mentality (same thing). I was offered a start their not for Cape though and stayed well clear.

Top Bottom