hodgson (1 Viewer)

hodgson

Reaction score
hello there am new to this site i have a company called ihclimbers i do all aspects ov work from stadium concerts to oil rig work any where around the world i also work for different clients so supply scaffs to them i have pink concert coming up soon at the stadium ov light sunderland so need good scaffs and climbers my email is ianhodgsons@btinternet.com

Hi Ian and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

:) Hi Ian

Welcome to the site.

Looks like you do some interesting work.

Do you get to see the band. ?

All the best

Chris

hello there am new to this site i have a company called ihclimbers i do all aspects ov work from stadium concerts to oil rig work any where around the world i also work for different clients so supply scaffs to them i have pink concert coming up soon at the stadium ov light sunderland so need good scaffs and climbers my email is ianhodgsons@btinternet.com

Careful you don't ruin the hallowed turf at the shrine that is the SOL :smile1:

Be better of putting down tarmac and turning it into a car park,might be able to fill it then..lol:D

Hi Ian

Welcome to the scaffolders forum mate.

As well as hiring scaffolders, you may well need extra security staff, to keep a eye on the thieving Mackems, they will have all your ally away mate.:eek:

Whens Pink playing Ian? or is she on the subs bench at the minute.:D

lol @ mackems & geordies, my dad is a massive sunderland fan, no idea why, we are from burnley born & bred:)

lol @ mackems & geordies, my dad is a massive sunderland fan, no idea why, we are from burnley born & bred:)

Because he has sense and taste, only taste the skunks have up the road is that of eating humble pie year after year :D

Top Bottom