spanner slips

benjo0211

Reaction score
stripping a nice big job today thats been up for 9 months lots of nice rusty fittings :mad:, as the stress was already building up in me i got to one fitting and it was on real tight my anger got the better of me and as i went to undo it in a pulling movement (rookie mistake i know) the spanner slipped off and bang right on my teeth, so now instead of 2 front teeth i have 2, 1/2 teeth and a nice dentist bill coming :mad:

hahahahahahaahahahahaha I feel your pain .

If you need Sympathy I think you will find you have come the wrong Forum, Due to government cuts There is a real shortage of Sympathy Around here Which to be honest is nothing new, Scaffolders have never been very sympathetic I only wish I was working with you today and seen it for myself, so the memory of it would come in handy while the missus watches X factor tonight Id still be Laughing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

haha ,i broke my fragile nose with my spanner once but that doesnt take much . its only a matter of time till we all lose our teeth with all the sh!t tool lanyards we are having to use

haha im glad my misfortuntes amuse you, my mate was crying he were laughing that much said he dribbled in his undies, didnt help that i punched the wall after haha, best get a brucey bonus in my wage for it hahaha

The red mist decends then turns into blood LOL I cant say much im hot headed as they come , its not unusual for me to kick fcuk out a scaffold using my spanner or a 5ft then turn around to see everyone on site stood staring at me thinking im fcukin loon :nuts: Yeah well they dont hear the voices do they :laugh::laugh:

My Makita IW was on the wrong setting once......FFS what a day that was, lost no teeth but Boy that was funny that Wednesday.:D:D

scaffs have big dentist bills and cracked front teeth,poofs have impact wrenches and hand arm vibration syndrome in years to come :nuts:
suprised at you paddy i thought you were old school

Fu.k me benjo,unlucky mate,seen that happen once.A welder I was working with thought he could spin a spanner,borrowed mine but didnt get the box on square.Lost his front teeth. A lesson to newbies reading this.

the spanner slipped off and bang right on my teeth, so now instead of 2 front teeth i have 2, 1/2 teeth and a nice dentist bill coming :mad:

Seen this happen loads of times with the old 1/2 inch joints supplied by Mills scaffolding

And podgers where notorious for slipping out of Band and Plates see a few lads split their nose or eye open on them , not nice

Is than the mills sleeve where the nut is not very thick

should of got an impact driver this way you will defo lose no more theeth and pls post a pic as im bored and need cheering up lol

my spanner slipped off a single hit just below the eye needed 6 stitches n nice black eye, looked like id done a few rounds with tyson lol the day before my mates weddin i was best man aswell n

I thought it was traditional for best man an groom to have black eye,s or to be so hungover they cant stand up or fall asleep during the ceremony , or maybe thats just my experience ive only been best man twice :toung::laugh:

Top Bottom