Scaffolders Forum Cash and Tools Giveaway! (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
To Celebrate The Launch of the Scaffolders Forum;

* Every Person Who Has Joined The Scaffolders Forum by December 17th 2009, will be entered into a Prize Draw for £100 Cash!

* The Scaffolding Forum Member who is judged to have made the Most Valuable Contribution in terms of the quality and number of posts made in the next month Will Win a Scaffolding Tool Belt Set With Tools Worth £99.99! – Provided by BuyBrandTools.Com

Best Regards
SF Admin

haha, I could be in with a shout for this one.;)

Only another 8000 to go.:noworry:

na, not that long. I just maybe had more questions to ask than most.:embarrest:

It'll not be me... I just bought a new belt online, off (I can't say who) but, it will be my last, judging by the quality etc etc, :)

I have only ever had one belt, a few additional holes as the waist line expanded but still the original after 23 years, can anyone beat that?

Before you say, no it's not had 6 new heads and 8 new shafts.:laugh:

It'll not be me... I just bought a new belt online, off (I can't say who) but, it will be my last, judging by the quality etc etc, :)

scaff frogs.com there a quallity belt my last 1 fomr a site sponcour stretched as soon as it got wet no its tie wrapped and alsorts and the belt it ither hangs off me or bust some hernias

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

I have only ever had one belt, a few additional holes as the waist line expanded but still the original after 23 years, can anyone beat that?

Before you say, no it's not had 6 new heads and 8 new shafts.:laugh:

just 9 new frogs and 10 new buckels and spliced for the extra holes:D

Bingo all the way... Vito

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

scaff frogs.com there a quallity belt my last 1 fomr a site sponcour stretched as soon as it got wet no its tie wrapped and alsorts and the belt it ither hangs off me or bust some hernias

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

And. A partridge in a pear tree:toung:

Yeah, had a million new frogs but did buy these new fangled nylon ones from buy brand which has lasted the longest for years.

Bingo all the way... Vito

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

And. A partridge in a pear tree:toung:

the nest belt will be bought from vito dear but woth it her not to buy the short frogs as they dig in and best of on ya cna get writing on them so ya know there your stop praying eyes lol

Yeah, had a million new frogs but did buy these new fangled nylon ones from buy brand which has lasted the longest for years.
]

they the black and orange things wt they like when there wt seem very big and bulcky

Not really, took a wee bit of getting used too but pretty good and don't rot at the rivets the way the cheap leather one's do.

give me the 100 admin and i will make sure my firm never use leaches again lol!!!!

Top Bottom