waterproofs (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
S

scaffoldingsafetyservices

whats the best to purchase for the winter and for the lads. after last year im being prepared.Im not talking about a nice set for them to go fishing in either.. must be hi-viz.

choose from, depends on how much you are willing to spend. I like the all in one big romper suits which still give you room to move and are light weight and total water proof for a good few months. The make is not important but you would need to hit £100 to get the real deal.

Topped off with one of our Hi Vis vests - can't go wrong!! ;)

Ah, the vests. Yes I did receive mine thank you very much. I am now in the process of racking my brain as to where to photograph it. I will get back to you on that one.

a nice pair of speedo,s each will do the job nicely , with a bettertax hi-viz cut in around the waist and a nice bobble hat. an excellent photo opportunity :nuts:

make sure you dont lose the letter S of ya speedo,s tho :amazed:

Just wear it all the time & inspiration will hit you!

hahaha!! Just seen Super's post!! In fact!! Why waste money on waterproof boiler suits.. I think the speedos (with an S) are the way forward for working in wet conditions!

Last edited:
aom
"I am now in the process of racking my brain as to where to photograph it. I will get back to you on that one."

Pop it on with your tartan skirt, and pink bagpipes,while munching your morning porridge :suspicious::rolleyes:

if they are anything like my lot they will be on the back of the wagon under a load of fittings bought the all new jackets and winter gear last week half of them have lost most of it all ready, may as well of spend the money i paid for it down the pub lol

Cabbin up in the rain thats the best water proofs av ever came across :toung:

If they lose their gear and/ or don't take care of it (ruined way before expected), are they liable to replace or do you bosses have to?

Yes they are meant to take care of it or replace it but what you going to do, simplest thing is replace it yourself.

a nice pair of speedo,s each will do the job nicely , with a bettertax hi-viz cut in around the waist and a nice bobble hat. an excellent photo opportunity :nuts:

make sure you dont lose the letter S of ya speedo,s tho :amazed:

whilst doing the LMFAO dance to 'sexy and i know it'

if you dont know it have a looky on youtube

thats youtube NOT redtube

Get soaked and steamed in , finish early dry off and get to the boozer and slag the gaffer for having you out in that wet stuff .

Get soaked and steamed in , finish early dry off and get to the boozer and slag the gaffer for having you out in that wet stuff .

or sit in the van and feel sorry for the poor scaffolders that have to work in it:laugh:

baught a pair of trojan troucers from balloo hire an hav dun me proud waterproof n warm dnt mke ya sweat lyk a we lad in a whore house 40 quid well spent

berghaus bottoms £40 and paramo jacket£100 lasted years well looked after

It's always well looked after when you are laying out your own cash, not having a dig just an observation.

aom if it was my firm i would get the fookers out to work weather its rainning or snowing and i would dismantle the heater in van so they couldnt get warm lol!!!

Top Bottom