Loking for scaffolding job in Norway!!!

djlucas

Reaction score
Hi guys:bigsmile:

I'm new in the forum so quick hello for everybody!!!:cool::cool:

I have 6 years experiance in scaffolding industry from Irl and US, now I'm looking any scaffolding job in Norway so please for any contacts!!!
I had offert from Australia few days ago but I'm orgin from Poland and I don't have chance for working holiday visa! If I want to work in AU i have to find a sponsor!

BTW let Me know if you have any jobs offert in Norway or any sponsors in AU lads!

Thanks

Norwegian scaffolders are all absailors aswell as scaffolders so getting rope accsess ticket will help,I worked on the Valhalla and frigg fields,the Norwegians don't like useing labour that is not home grown,we should be the same then maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess. Good luck any way mate.

Norway

Onshore in Mongstad early this year, lots of Polish and a few swedish.

Try Norisol for a start, good company.

Cheers

Celtic

Hi guys:bigsmile:

I'm new in the forum so quick hello for everybody!!!:cool::cool:

I have 6 years experiance in scaffolding industry from Irl and US, now I'm looking any scaffolding job in Norway so please for any contacts!!!
I had offert from Australia few days ago but I'm orgin from Poland and I don't have chance for working holiday visa! If I want to work in AU i have to find a sponsor!

BTW let Me know if you have any jobs offert in Norway or any sponsors in AU lads!

Thanks

Do me a favour-check your spelling next time.Agc are recruiting in OZ.They will sponsor you and the family.

Norwegian scaffolders are all absailors aswell as scaffolders so getting rope accsess ticket will help,I worked on the Valhalla and frigg fields,the Norwegians don't like useing labour that is not home grown,we should be the same then maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess. Good luck any way mate.
good hidings for dummys

Slav 80 alright mate could u pm me sum info on agc oz sponser ta mate I'm interested

Can you also pm me info on agc oz sponsor as interested too. Cheers

I think its quite hard to crack the Norwegian area. Need Norwegian specific scaffolding course I believe (called something like paragraph 46C, thats how its pronounced anyway. Where was the offer you had in Oz then mate?

BM

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

and that looks like a really old post. Think they do mostly Iron Ore mines and stuff. Iron ore prices dropped alot recently, might not be so lucky now lads...

BM

hi fellow scaffs im new on here and looking for work anywhere in the uk, any numbers would be appreciated .thanks

StS group is a leading provider of ISO services to maintenance, construction and modification projects. The company was established in 1972 and supplies a wide range of services to the offshore and onshore industry. Business areas include insulation, coatings, scaffolding and rope access, in addition to habitat engineering, inspection and engineering. StS group is headquartered in Bergen, and has offices in Arendal and Middlesborough. StS group focuses on maintaining and developing each employee, in line with the company's core values: accountability, inclusive, innovative and inspiring. safety, skill development and innovation are key areas of corporate strategy. Strong focus on skills for continuous improvement of products, services and working environment.

Scaffold Installers sought

About jobs

We have a large and growing labor contracts and are therefore more scaffolding for our
onshore and offshore projects with attractive rota. Accession from mid-July onwards.

We want

that you have a minimum of § 13 / § 46C scaffolding courses
you have at least 2 years experience in the subject
you speak Scandinavian
that you live in Bergen
that you have a certificate in scaffolding. Then you will be given priority
We offer

Attractive working hours
Varied and challenging work
Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
Fair welfare
Industry-working
Permanent employment in a market-leading and safe business. StS has a long tradition
of scaffolding and further educates many installers to craft each year.
For more information about the position, department manager Trond Vestby contact: 55 20 80 05

Application deadline: 31.12.2012

Search Tell a friend Print

Very Interested!

Good day "Old Scaff". I am quite interested in this position. I am a journeyman scaffolder from Canada who now lives in Gothenburg, Sweden. In the past weeks I have been searching for such a position and as my luck has it, this comes along. I have over 5 years experience scaffolding in the oil and gas/ open mining sector of Canada's Oil Sands in Alberta, Western Canada. I am well aware of the processes and procedures surrounding a position as the one you have advertised and am first and foremost safety minded.

I am well educated and welcome the prospect of learning new skills and developing myself as a person and employee. With regards, to the desired requirements for the position advertised, I do not hold either of the scaffolding courses you speak of, but as I mentioned I have a journeyman diploma from Canada which was gained after a 3 year apprenticeship and more then willing to undergo the training for the courses you require. I currently speak basic Swedish and am learning more everyday.

Without too much more here, could you kindly inform me if I will be considered as a possible candidate for a position with StS and or/ if there is some advice you could give me on what would make me more attractable to secure a position, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Brad

Lets not get to excited you will have to do all the spade work yourself
Ist down to google,, STS group bergain main office and take it from there over in Norway the oil game is booming but its very hard to make the break through so get your Cv in and check it out once a week like any other job that you will apply for
Good luck for now ..

LOL.... cheers mate! Just that this type of thing is what I've been snooping around for fer the past couple months. Thanks tho, and yea thats what I'll do. It ain't that easy I guess hey... Cheers mate, stay in the loop.

Top Bottom