design of a temp roof (1 Viewer)

steve198622

Reaction score
is there anyone on here that does designs or drawings of scaffolds of temp roofs, if there is any chance of gettin one, if i give sizes to ya so can work a price out!!

is there anyone on here that does designs or drawings of scaffolds of temp roofs, if there is any chance of gettin one, if i give sizes to ya so can work a price out!!

Google temporary roof drawing then go to temporary roof to listed buildings Codesco scaffold design

Hope this helps

Best go to a proper engineer,theyr'e insured, you need wind and snow calcs on these ,very important in your area,I would suspect, HSE will jump all over you if it's not right and something blows off.
Also if you have a proper drawing, stick to it's design, your'e not insured if you don't and something goes wrong.Make sure you put a provision in for the design,get a quote from a designer first as they charge handsomely these days, depending on how big the job.

Top Bottom