William Leane Scaffolding London (1 Viewer)

trublu

Reaction score
Hi there I worked for the above company in 1990/91 and mainly worked with a guy called Dave ??? where we worked on some apartments at Victoria station. He drove a black Ford Granada in immaculate condition. He usally commuted by train and lived in the counties. Sorry very long shot but he taught me a lot would be good to get in contact again

Phonetically unfortunate name for a scaffolding firm...will lean...;)

Now known as

Magners scaffolding
Or
Pearce leane scaffolding

One of phillios mate

Yer they open a depot in leeds went tits up

bill got jail for tax fraud

his son nigel right t**t

they had a big sheep farm in paddy land

bill had a women on the side and his wife new about it but stayed with him for the cash

yeh first man to go to prison for phoenixing , strange really they was a big outfit in london

One of his sons often comes on here he seems ok

Well most women are ruled by the pound note

Now known as

Magners scaffolding
Or
Pearce leane scaffolding

One of phillios mate

NO scaffy he aint one of my pals he is a knocking **** who can only get cheap
refugee status men to work for him , he has been around as long as tube and fitting has existed , Magners are under cutting the life out of everyone up this way and his mens wages bear the full cost of his under cutting ;)

bill leanne

it suprises me how he is still alive after everyone he has knocked

No mate ... Know he is a legend just interested to here the gosd

Are u based in kent ?? Replied to one of your emails ! If your alan still await a reply , are u K&K as well

there are so many people scaffy it would take me ages oh he is a legend allright ive never had the pleasure of working for him and never will. i do apologise if i never replied to you yes based in kent nr swanley /west kingsdown and im k&k scaffolding

Worked for Bill in Leeds, and yes there are lots of stories about him and most of them true, he was nicknamed madman insane by most of the lads.

a knocking ****** as well thats very true give you a price, when you did it rapid he half the price...............

Top Bottom