Incorporated, toolbelt with Harness. (1 Viewer)

paddy carr

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have been stripping scaffold for the last 2 weeks, and my shoulders are fecked.

The reason being, Toolbelt, on top of harness, the added pressure of the tool belt, restricting free movement, has over time,RSI been conclusive in this factor.

On a training video i saw,(many moons ago) i saw a Safety harness with all the appropiate scaffolding frogs attached. However, trying to find a one is a completely different matter.

Does anyone know or have contacts for this Harness, it is a HS&W issue, so hopefully we get them for the lads/lasses.

Ergonomically speaking, i stated (Quote) 'get them for the lads/lasses. However, i would like to hear a female scaffolders perception on the wearing of safety harness comfort. Dont snigger guys, as there are lady scaffs, cmon girls join the guys, feedback required.

Harness with toolbelt

Hi Paddy

Those harnesses with frogs and toolbelt attatched are available from leaches, you can call them on 08009809898 and they'll send you a catalogue however they are expensive don't know how you'll go on talking the firm into investing

Good luck

Paddy,Leachs do an all in one vest,harness and tool belt combined,my brouchure doesnt have a code number for it tho,sorry mate i will find an updated booklet in the office tomorrow,with the code,they also have theMiller Barracuda lanyard the code for that is 3620,but no price guide,best bet is to call them mate...

Top Bottom