SGB or Harsco Infrastructure (1 Viewer)

C

ChrisEng

I heard a rumour that they are dropping the SGB name and using Harsco now ?

Seems strange to drop one of the best known names in scaffolding even though they are not the size they used to be.

Can anyone confirm if this is true, their website does not say anything. ?

Happy Easter

Chris :huh:

Chris

They changed in the New Year to Harsco Infrastructures coinciding with closing a number of Contracts Branches (Nottingham & Birmingham in the Midlands) They have changed their business model and concentrating on mostly Industrial projects along the lines of Cape etc.

Chris

They changed in the New Year to Harsco Infrastructures coinciding with closing a number of Contracts Branches (Nottingham & Birmingham in the Midlands) They have changed their business model and concentrating on mostly Industrial projects along the lines of Cape etc.

Herd they bought out a scaffold company to get a foothold in the Cristal Global site near Grimsby

Thanks PW.
I know they have had a few changes of long term people in the South East so better watch this space.
All the best
Chris

Distributor details of SGB/HARSCO

Hi to all,

Actually, I want to know Is SGB/ HARSCO having any distributor in Vietnaam or not.

Kindly send me name of all the distributors.

Thanks for info,

I have a client in vietnaam, he want to buy the material only from SGB but could locate any distributor .

If you have any info then please let me that's why i asked for name of distributors

In there website, i haven't receive any of this kind info.

I see SGB have changed their name on the NASC website to Harsco
wonder if they kept the copyright to the SGB name?:suspicious:

what do you want ??? What materials ?? Would have thought you could source in china

Manjit are you a scaff ?... If so you would know how to get in contact with any scaffold company but I will spell it out for you it's call the world wide web you can get head office number and call them they will then put you in contact with who ever can deal with you!!!!!!!'

alright lads

have any of you got numbers for harsco or cape for the outage at cottam.

cheers

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

alright lads
does anybody have numbers for capes or harsco on the cottam outage
cheers

just have to comment. The only thing that has changed between SGB and Harsco is the name. As bad as ever!!

I haven't been back in uk for years but the middle east is unbelievable. For years SGB management thought they should get all the work just because of their name. Ended up people went the other way because it was SGB. Now people still asks who are Harsco- or ARSECO as I've heard on many occassions!!

Top Bottom