NASC links (2 Viewers)

I have asked for a link before and they said they would review it at their next meeting, but I never had any further repsonse.

Maybe they would listen if they got enough requests from you guys!

enquiries@nasc.org.uk

What bout this pic could u link to that

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318423183.197542.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318423183.197542.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 34
A self snap superscaff 

Maybe they have seen how much they get slagged on this site

But surely that is to be expected in the same way that FIFA with take a lot of flack from football fans just the Same as the RFU is taking all off hammer after England's early exit from the RWC.

Maybe they have seen how much they get slagged on this site

in that case why dont they have people join the forum to answer questions on there behalf , as the forum itself is the only place im aware of that the masses can debate all things scaffolding, maybe if it wasnt such a closed shop the nasc and was a bit more open to others opinions , people would maybe change the way they percieve the nasc, maybe the nasc should have thought about actually having a forum in the first place.:mad:

in that case why dont they have people join the forum to answer questions on there behalf , as the forum itself is the only place im aware of that the masses can debate all things scaffolding, maybe if it wasnt such a closed shop the nasc and was a bit more open to others opinions , people would maybe change the way they percieve the nasc, maybe the nasc should have thought about actually having a forum in the first place.:mad:

Well the invitation is there, all they have to do is join or get in contact with me!

If I were a director or chairman type person in a big organisation or company, I would have people going on forums or facebook type services , asking questions, answering questions etc etc you need to keep upto date on current trends and make sure your company or organisation isnt losing touch with reality, if you doing something wrong you need to know about it so you can put it right an vice versa, also if you gonna bring something new out you need feedback and other peoples input who are not too close to the project or whos work its going to have inpact on.

Ideally a member from the CITB, HSE, NASC, MCG and others should be looking at what is being discussed on here and providing questions and answers on certain topics, obviously not all threads haha but threads that are related to their organisation, cisrs, unions the list goes on.

Last edited:
If I were a director or chairman type person in a big organisation or company, I would have people going on forums or facebook type services , asking questions, answering questions etc etc you need to keep upto date on current trends and make sure your company or organisation isnt losing touch with reality, if you doing something wrong you need to know about it so you can put it right an vice versa, also if you gonna bring something new out you need feedback and other peoples input who are not too close to the project or whos work its going to have inpact on.

Ideally a member from the CITB, HSE, NASC, MCG and others should be looking at what is being discussed on here and providing questions and answers on certain topics, obviously not all threads haha but threads that are related to their organisation, cisrs, unions the list goes on.

this is why they will not answar question cause there is nothing in it for them like allen said brown envlope

Top Bottom