scaffolding access (1 Viewer)

anyone out their worked for scaffolding access bow east london ie jeff satwick

All Green Tube and Fitting?
This firm? (Click here)

If so, ive never worked for them, but ive seen a few of their jobs up.
Always look neat and tidy and a few starts ive been offered with them, they always offered decent money.

Just how things worked out, that just as ive been about to work for them, ive been offered better jobs else where, but id have given them a go, by now if things had been different.

Give them a crack? They seem a fairly good firm, from the outside.

Yeah i know the firm well was just seeing if any of the lads were on here i was on their for 8 years of and on the last time 3 years , i left them to come and work in canada 2 and half years ago . Good firm to work for they no what they want out of thier scaffs

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

yeah phill collins wife

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

im from bow east london anyone from their

Ive done alot of work around that area.
But, i was born in Forest Gate, then moved to Dagenham, when i was a baby.

Scaff access

Yeah, i worked on there for a while. Think i remember you. Jamie satwick was supervisor, worked with jonny young, jon horwood, ben adams, big lee. Was a really good firm, night work in the royal courts of justice.

Lloyd lee. Last time i saw you, you had to have an op on your back for ingrowing hair or something? When the yard was at bow flyover. That was a good firm back then, every day was a proper laugh! Good money aswell.

Top Bottom