Hot............. Boots h,hat glasses gloves (1 Viewer)

tinhorn

Reaction score
Its getting too much now

boots ok
h,hat ok
h,viz ok

why glasses.
why gloves,

forgot harness f kin love that bit of kit
you no when too were it, 200ft on a dropper ok
basing out ,whats the point it just gets ruined

but its in the method statement

rant over

Its getting too much now

boots ok
h,hat ok
h,viz ok
Overalls
why glasses.
why gloves,

rant over

EFA

Luckily I have wrote a the heat regime into our RA's :D

Its getting too much now

boots ok
h,hat ok
h,viz ok

why glasses.
why gloves,

rant over

Its all just for our own 'safety'... nothing to do with covering the arse of the employer.

Honestly. :suspicious:

Even though:
  • Glasses steam up - making them dangerous. (Cant take them off though)
  • Gloves get caught on thins - making things like hemping dangerous. (Cant take them off though)
  • Harnesses add extra weight to our already overloaded bodies. (Cant take them off though)
  • Overalls make working in extreme heat, almost unbearable - like keeping a dog locked in the car in summertime. (Cant take them off though)

All in the name of keeping us 'safe'... :confused:

Its all just for our own 'safety'... nothing to do with covering the arse of the employer.

Honestly. :suspicious:

Even though:
  • Glasses steam up - making them dangerous. (Cant take them off though)
  • Gloves get caught on thins - making things like hemping dangerous. (Cant take them off though)
  • Harnesses add extra weight to our already overloaded bodies. (Cant take them off though)
  • Overalls make working in extreme heat, almost unbearable - like keeping a dog locked in the car in summertime. (Cant take them off though)

All in the name of keeping us 'safe'... :confused:

we should be given a yes or no rams before you wear glases we have to ware them and there bloody dangerous must of hit my humpty dumpty head three times today at the end of the day there bloody dangerous.

Last edited:
in this weather! trainers' shorts' sungasses & a scabby shoulder. the rest is hse bollox!

Wearing harnesses and 100% hook up when above grade.
Gloves to keep little splinters away from soft hands.
Glasses to keep dust and things out of eyes and also to give better vision in the harsh sun.
Hi Vis overalls to be visible.
34 degrees here and they seem to manage and these aussies and kiwis are pussies.

im working on a site in brighton uni, midle of a chalk pit, full ppe harness trousers the lot i said to the site manager why cant we where shorts.

the ******* bell end's response was cos i said so

working at a cemex plant inside a new hopper being built all the above apply sweating my t*ts off all for the sake of health & safety

Top Bottom