gkn clamps

Pat Barrett

Reaction score
swivel.jpgI am looking for a gkn (mills) clamp. It is a stamped clamp and comes in swivel and 90 degree version

Pat

A good choice, sprung steel fitting---are there no providers of this component in Toronto ?

Garry...

Funnily enough asked for a bin of doubles yesterday and a bin of these turned up today rusted shut unfortunately.Feast or a famine I suppose.

They originated in the UK, probably made in India, but have GKN stamp on them...need 1000 pcs

gkn fittings

try george roberts liverpool they ship international i,ve heard that the company that made them in birmingham has ceased trading

From what I have heard these are Mills fittings. Mills then become Kwikform, them RMD Kwikform, then Interserve, then I think they dissapeared.

I have only recently used these fittings in the last 3 weeks and think they are a good fitting. Ideal for chimney scaffs.

Believe they was made by Pandrol the people that make pandrol clips for railway sleepers - horrible bit of work !!!!

id contact interserve they have thousons and thousands of these ive just sent bk 6 bins full and their going to no use to were they are going worth a call or a email

Pat

Try Darnall Hire in Sheffield UK 0114 244 2896 ask for Gary Beeley, he can source anything in the line of Scaffolding Equipment, if he cant lay his hands on them then he will know a man who can!!

From what I have heard these are Mills fittings. Mills then become Kwikform, them RMD Kwikform, then Interserve, then I think they dissapeared.

I have only recently used these fittings in the last 3 weeks and think they are a good fitting. Ideal for chimney scaffs.

Interserve are still going strong m8, think they're doin BP Hull in september

Top Bottom