Keeping your hands warm in the winter. (1 Viewer)

johnleach

Reaction score
Hello all, the best way, is to waterproof your hands right? It's only when your gloves are soaking your hands really start feeling it, the best way i've found is- one pair of magic gloves 75p b&m- gloves from the garage you put your fuel in with, then your work gloves your boss provides for you, done warm hands , have plenty so your a happy scaf x:cool: if anyone has a better idea I'm open to hear it?

Fukin do a bit then you will warm up lol or piss in an empty bottle and put ur hand around it that works a treat.

Faster you work,the warmer you're spanner,get it glowing lad,no need for gloves on the street:D

Sit in the lorry reading the sun with the heater on full, works a treat :D

Punt 200 Eight Foot Boards Three Lifts That Should Keep You Cozy, (Gloves? What A Jessie)

I find standing around all day playing with my knackers keeps my hands warm

I usually put my hands under my moobs (man-boobs) to keep them warm and toasty. :cool:

warm hands

better to get dog to p[ss on them tastes better when you roll a fag

What I do for warm hands is put the glove sized hand warmers in my gloves... some brands don't even matter if they get wet.If you use hand warmers and a mid range insulated glove..you still cand use your fingers to turn nuts on those clamps (fittings)

Top Bottom