Tightest boxes (1 Viewer)

Dass

Reaction score
Settle down lads, I'm not asking you to compare wives or girlfriends.

I've bought 3 new spanners in the last 2 weeks and all of the boxes seem to be as slack as the worn spanner I am replacing.
I've had 2 off ebay and 1 from generation
The fittings we're using are brand new so I don''t think that is the problem.

Which manufacturer makes spanners with the tightest boxes? IMN?, Priory?

IMN are good and I stick with them, the Generation spanners are only what I would give to a first year apprentice.

get the new fittings checked out, there was a flyer doing the rounds a couple of weeks ago about these fittings getting recalled, i'll see if i can find it

I have a IMN Titanium Spanner and on some fittings, its still tight as new, after 7 years of using it.

The priory stainless steel spanner off Buybrand has a nice tight box ! lol
Rivet-less heavy duty one

Tightest box was a wee bird from the toon called trudy.:embarrest::cool:

Tightest box was a wee bird from the toon called trudy.:embarrest::cool:

I know her!!!

a99_Jocelyn.jpg

I still have the picture she sent me. :cool:

It was a few years ago Jason but didn't think my memory was that bad, I reckoned she was nicer than that but they all are when the call comes.

Oooooh
You've done alright for yourself there J
She's a blinder !!! :)

Where did the picture go, I was just mid stroke.

CampbelTOON.:nuts::laugh:

The world doesn't stop at the wall you know.

They have the same attitude up here to be honest, the City boy's think the world begins and ends with the M8. The longer that attitude is alive and kicking the longer I'll have this place to myself.;)

lol didn't take long, did it, 5 posts in and you de-generate to the very thing the OP said NO!!! to! What ya like???? :p

Sorry Rosie, I forget you come on here at night as well.:embarrest:

lol didn't take long, did it, 5 posts in and you de-generate to the very thing the OP said NO!!! to! What ya like???? :p

When I wrote the original post it did cross my mind that it wouldn't take much for the whole thing to fall into the gutter. Then again, wanting to get my hands a tighter box I shouldn't have been surprised :D

Top Bottom