HSE Meeting

R

ragscaff

Need commitee members to suggest meeting place for a meeting prior to seeing the HSE to plan our objectives. The HSE meeting needs to take place prior to 12th May.

Regards Ragscaff

How about somewhere Central which would suit members from North & South? perhaps Nottingham :D LOL

Only jesting...I think as more are in the North perphaps we should lean towards that area.

Not the easiest, we have committee members from Cornwall to Aberdeen

Its going to need to be somewhere with easily accessible transport links, Air, rail and road.
Someplace like Manchester if I had to choose I suppose

For what its worth i'll attend if possible

My first choice would obviously be ma hoose LOL, but somebody had to start suggesting places and it might as well be me

Probably best to find out who exactly is going then find somewhere easy for all.

ok i'll start it off, i would like to attend & my location.
1. orac burnley, lancashire

1. orac burnley, lancashire
2.Stef Glasgow, Lanarkshire
3. PW, Nottingham

Anywhere but Newcastle as we have just been turned over by the Geordies!!

Just come to me in spain,no need for sweaty offices,when a cool breeze,the sun on yer backs,and a open fronted bar serving cold beers,when a flight for the weekend will cost roughly the same as a train fare in the uk,just a thought lads...:D

Paddy
Nice looking place is there a date yet. Any reductions for a block booking. Daz you got any pics of your place.
always looking lol

Have sent HSE e-mail in regards to a location & timescale for meeting to see if we have time for two meetings. We need to get in on SG5 & start to bring the training up to a standard that means something in the real world.:bigsmile:

Meeting with HSE needs to be located no more than two to three hours from Leeds. Dates I have been given are as follows May 4th , 13th 25th or 26th. Can be held at a venue or someones meeting room at thier company. Ideas lads!!:blink1:

HSE Meeting is to be held at the HSE office in Leeds on the 26th May:rolleyes:

Ragscaff

We need more members to fill in the questionnaire PLEASE:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom