micky crellin (1 Viewer)

How much cash does he owe you...........nice lad but roper wide boy he aint been seen round these parts for a good while he as got more debt than Rawanda owes every scaff he as ever met.

mick crellin not been seen for a while.. last i heard from him he was at heysham power station (cape).. that was about 18 month ago..

he is in saudi now living the dream only on 9000 a month keep dreaming mongos

Hi there my name is James, im looking for a scaffolding job over sea's whats paying some decent money, im an advanced/supervising scaffolder if you no of any jobs going or you could advise me where to look that wood be a great help many thanks James.

Hi there my name is James, im looking for a scaffolding job over sea's whats paying some decent money, im an advanced/supervising scaffolder if you no of any jobs going or you could advise me where to look that wood be a great help many thanks James.

Hi james welcome to the forum.
Please join the extremely long queue of forum members looking for decent paying overseas jobs.
If you are reasonably young try the young persons working holiday visa for Australia.

nar hes out of graft the **** shot himself in the foot with a widebore gat huntin red squirels.

the last time i saw micky crellin (micky blue eyes ) he was down at kingsnorth power station working for lyndons in 2010 on a shut down

Top Bottom