Nasc

you will have to wait another 18 months to find out 1 post since jan 2010

they have just stripped a company down our way in Leeds for having to many subbies on their books. can think of one that does need stripping just for employing 70% pols and half cant even speak the lingo. makes my piss boil lol

chosenn 1 i couldnt agree more,your from yorkshire and i have worked with many good scaffs from yorkshire so i dont understand the need to employ foreign imports.the fact that the local company would rather employ foreigners than put back to the community is beyond me
NAME AND SHAME THE CANTS:mad:

yet Benchmark kept theres because they are saying they are still trading under Benchmark yet they have had to change to BSL for bank reasons.erm am I fik or something here. errrmmm there bankrupt and dont exsist anymore thats why they are a new company and we all know the criteria for trading for 3 years.
A football club goes into Administration they loose 10 points by the FA. This just makes a mockery of the system and shows whom your governing body really are. GET A BACKBONE AND TAKE ACTION NASC. An official reply on the forum to everybody really should be done to explain your actions as to why these rules where CURRUPTED. RULES ARE RULES.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

they have just stripped a company down our way in Leeds for having to many subbies on their books. can think of one that does need stripping just for employing 70% pols and half cant even speak the lingo. makes my piss boil lol

cough cough "squirels favourate food." or am I wrong?

you will have to wait another 18 months to find out 1 post since jan 2010

well never posted because a signed up then never bother realy untill a mate who a work with was cracking on about it so a logged back in ! was just curious becase there is a company who wears the nasc badge with pride it help to sercure job's for him .and theres a personal matter witch would give me the upper hand so to speak if he got striped of the nasc badge . because any one can send 2 squads out a day before the inspection is due to make what jobs he has up look tickity boo sg4 rails and every thing elce he preaches to clintes

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

this will not benifit me money wise just setle a outstanding debt

yet Benchmark kept theres because they are saying they are still trading under Benchmark yet they have had to change to BSL for bank reasons.erm am I fik or something here. errrmmm there bankrupt and dont exsist anymore thats why they are a new company and we all know the criteria for trading for 3 years.
A football club goes into Administration they loose 10 points by the FA. This just makes a mockery of the system and shows whom your governing body really are. GET A BACKBONE AND TAKE ACTION NASC. An official reply on the forum to everybody really should be done to explain your actions as to why these rules where CURRUPTED. RULES ARE RULES.

Benchmark did NOT keep their NASC membership. They were booted out as soon as it was made aware that they went skint.

The rules are quite clear and it would be unfair for other members to be trading against a company who went bust owing the taxman £3million. But you obviously don't know any of that.

You can listen to the 'nothings changed' patter they have told their customers and scaffolders and maybe it hasn't, but they are no longer members of the NASC. For the record, they have also been taken off of Carillion's tender list.

Below is an extract from a recent NASC newsletter:-

Benchmark Scaffolding Ltd
It has been brought to our attention that Benchmark Scaffolding Ltd, a prominent member company based in the London and South East region, has recently entered administration. Following restructuring the company is continuing to trade under the same name, but as a different corporate entity.

NASC members are reminded that in instances where companies enter an insolvency event (CVA, administration etc) NASC membership is automatically terminated (item 4.7 NASC Byelaws and Rules). NASC membership cannot be transferred to the new corporate vehicle.

Acorn right?

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Benchmark did NOT keep their NASC membership. They were booted out as soon as it was made aware that they went skint.

The rules are quite clear and it would be unfair for other members to be trading against a company who went bust owing the taxman £3million. But you obviously don't know any of that.

You can listen to the 'nothings changed' patter they have told their customers and scaffolders and maybe it hasn't, but they are no longer members of the NASC. For the record, they have also been taken off of Carillion's tender list.

Below is an extract from a recent NASC newsletter:-

Benchmark Scaffolding Ltd
It has been brought to our attention that Benchmark Scaffolding Ltd, a prominent member company based in the London and South East region, has recently entered administration. Following restructuring the company is continuing to trade under the same name, but as a different corporate entity.

NASC members are reminded that in instances where companies enter an insolvency event (CVA, administration etc) NASC membership is automatically terminated (item 4.7 NASC Byelaws and Rules). NASC membership cannot be transferred to the new corporate vehicle.

What you say there Phil I'm not sure whether you are right or wrong.

1st I was told that carillion were no longer using Benchmark then was told that we were kicked out of the Nasc.

Furthermore I have also been told that this is not the case from people in the office and that we still do have Nasc membership.

Can anyone else shed any light on it?

Acorn right?

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

What you say there Phil I'm not sure whether you are right or wrong.

1st I was told that carillion were no longer using Benchmark then was told that we were kicked out of the Nasc.

Furthermore I have also been told that this is not the case from people in the office and that we still do have Nasc membership.

Can anyone else shed any light on it?

Mate no offence but this all happened 6 weeks ago.

I can utterly guarentee you that it is all true. Anyone in any doubt can contact Robin James at the NASC - robin.james@nasc.org.uk

Yeah it was ages when I had this conversation, a good month ago now. My mate was the safety man for all Carillions sites as well, better start looking for another job for him :laugh: :laugh:

I have it from a very good source 2 minutes ago that Benchmark have NOT been taken off Carillion's tender list.

Also Benchmark are now NOT members of the Nasc.

Top Bottom