Drawings (1 Viewer)

aom

Reaction score
Does anybody still send drawings for you to price your jobs? All I seem to get is discs with loads of irrelevant information on it. I don't need to know ballistrade detail ya muppet just show me where you want the job and how long for.

It will probably take me longer to sift through this crap than it will to build the job, then they have the cheek to ask for a speedy response.

Send them an immediate response then mate !
" where's my drawing and what do you want "
lol

Do as i do, phone them ask for the hire periods on each item then request full size drawings as the disc copies only print out on A4 sheets, included in this i then continue to tell them there is not a hope in hell of them getting their 50 item quote back by return of post :mad::mad:

Does anybody still send drawings for you to price your jobs? All I seem to get is discs with loads of irrelevant information on it. I don't need to know ballistrade detail ya muppet just show me where you want the job and how long for.

It will probably take me longer to sift through this crap than it will to build the job, then they have the cheek to ask for a speedy response.

Whats a drawing...?

I usually have a scribble on the back of a fag-box and have to make do. :huh:

Got to be 50 pdf's on this disc and only about 3 relate to the scaffold. I think I'll call them tomorrow and ask them to send the full size plans.

At least with the CD you can pick and choose which are the relevant drawings to print off.
We have an A3 printer so we dont fill the file with those A0 dining cloths.
I think Its better to get the CD than a parcel of drawings that cover right down to the kitchen units layout:wacko:

and your right AOM they never send a feckin programme:mad:

Top Bottom