Bent tube anyone?? (1 Viewer)

Scaff-refurbishment

Reaction score
If anyone has any bent tube that needs straightening then msg me. We use a mobile bigwood machine an work across the UK. Competitive rates, why cut tube up when it can be straightened??

Scaffolding fittings shot blasted an refurbished too.

call/txt 07841 598323 leave voice mail an will call back as I generally can never hear my phone ring when working

Good timing, I don't suppose you could furnish us with some details regarding the effect on strength of tube after using this machine. There is a thread on the main forum that could do with your input.

Thanks

I was just about to wax lyrical about gynaecology but then I realised where I was... ;)

Took me a wee minute to get that one then I realised who said it.:unsure:

No input from the refurb man, can't say I'm not disappointed. Nothing for free in this world.

I hope not Zoetsy, a perfectly reasonable question I would of thought.

bent tube

Ive been straightening tube now off an on for 15 years now, originally for a guy who ran under the name of 'the tube man' and after that i bought an built a machine for myself

If the tubes are coming out of the machine with siral marks on them then the rollers are either too tight or the is a bearing on the way out an is causing the rollers to run out of line.

Ive never heard of a job 'coming down' through the failure of a tube thats been straightened before. Ive work for the likes of cape, sgb, deborahs an intersevre before and im sure they wouldnt use tube that had been straightened if there was a risk of failure

Thanks for that refurb, is there any tech data out there to prove this or is it just accepted as common practise?

Top Bottom