PDA

View Full Version : online scaffolding certificate

ojada famous
28th August 2011, 09:35 PM
I am looking for online scaffolding certification bodies that are recognised over the world.link me thruogh my email address if you know(ojadascaff@yahoo.com)

aom
28th August 2011, 09:44 PM
FFS, tell me your real name is Tony from the midlands as your avin a giraffe.

mightymouse
29th August 2011, 12:12 AM
Yeah good luck with that
British scaff's are the world leaders, I know that much

deb
30th September 2011, 02:48 PM
Online.. ?? :weird:

SF Admin
30th September 2011, 02:54 PM
Online.. ?? :weird:

Yes of course! Watch a video on youtube, read a few posts on here, answer a few test questions and bobs your uncle. Scaffolding can't be that hard can it? :eek:

I did my driving license on my Playstation, didn't you?

andyf8686
30th September 2011, 03:48 PM
You are taking the Pissssssss and this forum is for REAL SCAFFOLDERS WITH REAL CARDS I will spell it out for you FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

philliosmaximus
30th September 2011, 05:49 PM
i think what andy is trying to say is " FU CK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

jakdan
30th September 2011, 06:11 PM
I am looking for online scaffolding certification bodies that are recognised over the world.link me thruogh my email address if you know(ojadascaff@yahoo.com)

fuckoffyoudoseycunt.com
great site mate

jamie3098
1st October 2011, 01:24 AM
fuckoff ********

dave
1st October 2011, 10:45 AM
theres a place in rangoon that can do you one for a tenner. contact them at @lolfckoffuwankr.com

cala
1st October 2011, 02:19 PM
or you could try, gofuckurselfucunt.com

allan666
1st October 2011, 07:14 PM
or you could head to the boro

navdeep
14th October 2011, 04:16 PM
i am a cuplock scaffolding manufecturer in india and i want to join online certificate course for scaffolding related engg.

XxIANxX
14th October 2011, 04:37 PM
Link below

Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+am+i+a+knobhead)

dave
14th October 2011, 05:11 PM
top link ian. fkn funny!

vellshan
30th December 2011, 01:19 PM
Dear ojada,
You have a good news that you can study through online as a certificate or diploma courses of scaffolding. for more details, to visit FSF Safety Courses Diploma Education Institute HSE Collage Fire ,health, Environment & industrial Diploma advanced pg masters safety from international independent certification safety research association offering safety certification, safety diplom (http://www.fireandsafetyforum.com).
Regards
Vellshan

john77
15th January 2012, 03:09 PM
Yeah there is a firm who do these courses and apparantly youl finish this with the knolledge of a scaff with years of experience there no is

0121 do one you fuckin prick :mad::mad::mad:

Damo fraser
15th January 2012, 04:38 PM
this has got to be wind up online scaffolding,what the fuc* is goin on,if its not a wind up i culd quite easily strngle this kid for takin the **** out of our trade.

southernpoofter
15th January 2012, 09:58 PM
you could always go to the cirscs website and download the blankform, just pay the £2500
and put your picture on it
then go to the NASC website same thing and another £1500
hey presto mate your a scaffolder no prob mate

scaffoldingsafetyservices
16th January 2012, 08:19 AM
e-Learning Diploma in Scaffold Safety Engineering
Fire and Safety Forum conducts e-Learning Diploma in Scaffold Safety Engineering, the complete comprehensive Safety Management Program related to Safety in Construction Industries having at height tasks to do, so the main objective will be the study of at height systems and working platforms. This e-Learning Diploma is designed for anyone who aspires a profession in the field of Construction/ Maintenance Safety Management (especially in civil engineering departments) with a specific knowledge of installing and managing work platforms and defining working and walking surfaces in all type of where the main hazard is slips, trips and trips and fall hazards. This e-Learning Diploma program covers all the responsibilities of a safety officer in construction industries. The trainings and illustration will be delivered through E-Learning education, focusing flexible education for professionals.

Course Description
E-Learning Diploma in Scaffold Safety Engineering covers the core competence topics in the field of Health Safety and Environment Management Systems especially in scaffolding systems including design, installation and inspection of work platforms. All successful candidates will be well aware about the general safety principles and standard Safe operating Procedure that should be followed in any Industry. The syllabus is designed and modulated by veteran members of Fire and Safety Forum, Covered in Five Disciplines highlighting Scaffolding safety and industrial material handling and having visual discussions for an advanced practical delivery of these topics to our candidates.

This for the american sector. There isnt 1 mention of BSEN12811 (tube and fitting) which is why the British training sector will always remain the BEST qualification in the world. The picture on this site shows the square tower locking stuff you see abroad which is about as sturdy as putty.

Stay well clear..

bigkev72
3rd February 2012, 02:40 PM
What a f*****g joke man

onshorescaff
3rd February 2012, 04:02 PM
cards are available in the next box of kellogs crunchy nut lol

Jason-Gibbs
3rd February 2012, 06:13 PM
The sad thing is, is that this guy will probably apply for a British funded training grant and he'll probably get it... all in the name of 'Human Rights' and Political Correctness.

@Ouja-wooja-bing-bang or what ever your name is? - Try working for a living and EARNING your Scaffolding qualifications like EVERYONE else does, f.ucking pisstaking foreign c.unt!

Zotsey
4th February 2012, 05:08 PM
Jason mate, funny as fk

Onshorescaff - think you'll find you have to collect 5 tokens 1st mate !!! ha ha

GLASGOW BOY
24th April 2012, 05:29 PM
Big shout out to all my fellow scaffolders all over britain..we all know how hard a job we do everyday...keep those spanners turning and stay safe guys..

aom
24th April 2012, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Glasgow Boy but you may get a better response if you post this in the new member section off the forum where more will see it.

Always good to see another West Coaster on the forum.

Gerscaff
24th April 2012, 05:52 PM
Hello And Welcome To The Forum Kid, (From An Eastcoaster)

mick c
24th April 2012, 05:57 PM
On-line Scaffolding diploma eh.....?!!!, I've heard it all now, i might have a go at an on-line diploma, may be.........fighter pilot, or astro physics, I've never heard so much rubbish JOG ON ********, these feckin knobs putting qualified men out of work FFS.!!!

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy
24th April 2012, 08:39 PM
:laugh: You'll see it's a joke if you read it properly ffs

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy
24th April 2012, 08:43 PM
I say read it properly as nobody can be that stupid. Can they?

scaffy
24th April 2012, 08:55 PM
yes they can as u know

marra watson
24th April 2012, 09:21 PM
:laugh:

Havespannerwilltravel
25th April 2012, 01:11 PM
Big shout out to all my fellow scaffolders all over britain..we all know how hard a job we do everyday...keep those spanners turning and stay safe guys..

Dont forget those not so hard working scaffs in other parts of the world. Welcome to the forum.

aom
25th April 2012, 09:30 PM
Hello And Welcome To The Forum Kid, (From An Eastcoaster)

Doesn't make you a bad person Gerscaff.:noworry:

Con1946
26th April 2012, 09:25 AM
Hi there
My name is Con Doherty and I work in Azerbaijan

scaffy
28th April 2012, 08:05 AM
Hello con

instructor
29th April 2012, 11:54 AM
The national construction collage CITB has set up a e- learning programme called GOLD which is due to go live by the end of the year.This will allow anyone to login and take any test or complete a NVQ portfolio online. the learner will still need to complete any training at a CISRS registred centre. Hope this sheds some light on this matter.

andyf8686
29th April 2012, 12:13 PM
Welcome Con did you used to work off aberdoom ? (salamis)

Havespannerwilltravel
30th April 2012, 04:53 AM
The national construction collage CITB has set up a e- learning programme called GOLD which is due to go live by the end of the year.This will allow anyone to login and take any test or complete a NVQ portfolio online. the learner will still need to complete any training at a CISRS registred centre. Hope this sheds some light on this matter.

Will it allow people to renew their CISRS cards if they are overseas? Mine expired in 2005 and I asked CITB if I could do the HSE test online but they said no.Very expensive to fly to the UK to do a 35 quid test at a driving test place?

ovi
15th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Hello to everyone! My name is Ovidiu and I joined the forum because I want to find out more things about scaffolding and even to do some courses. I work in England and I hope to learn more from all of you!

HatterScaff
16th May 2012, 08:18 AM
Send me your bank details and pin number and I'll have the certificate in the post tonight :blink1:

hawk121
27th August 2012, 08:50 AM
working experience 8 years.now working as a supervisor.want to know any online training institute.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

any info about online scalffolding supervisor training plz sent it to me

stonedrose1
27th August 2012, 08:25 PM
I think I've worked with a few with this card. . . judging by their extensive knowledge lol