mikey (1 Viewer)

mikey

Reaction score
hello to you all ,out of work and getting fed up of hearing the same thing, ring back in a few weeks lol, if i add all the weeks ive been ringing back its months haha starting to go crazy ,just hope work picks up soon

Hi Mikey and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Im sure you will find something soon.

Regards

SF Admin

Welcome mate,know the feelin.Its a long slog at the moment unless you are willing to work for 8.50 an hour like some ads are offering.

hi mike

im getting same thing aswell. but some times im calling people and they sound keen, then when i call back the job always seem to be put back. id rather just have a straight answer. hope you find something soon i been out for a week naw and starting to go insane haha,

dan

yeah its always the same asnswer ring back ,im living in weymouth and there is no work at all its time to work away again ,just hope the powerstations pick up soon ,ive heard that oz might be the way to go but not sure where to look or contact ,if my spanner not turning then im not earning lol :bigsmile:,if anyone knows how to get a foot in the door for oz would like to know ,for all the guys that are working be safe

Micky---wellcome to the Site M8---have you checked out the thread " are there any Australians out there " ? find it further down the main page M8...

Garry...

ello m8 welcome to the forum, good luck and best wishes for future jobs:)

Top Bottom