harness vest (1 Viewer)

steve198622

Reaction score
does any one use the harness vest, our company has started using them, n i can say they got to be the most comfortable harness i ever had, plus there is a pouch on the back so u can put lanyard in if ya don't bother to clip on!!!!

Never used them Steve, to be honest some of the domestic jobs we go on to you don't need a vest and I wouldn't like to waste a harness because someone ripped a vest. Glad you like yours though.

G-Force High visibility elasticated jacket safety

QXW2y177xv38bh7.jpg

G-Force high visibility elasticated jacket harness.
Bright yellow with reflective strips
2 attach points back and chest
Fully adjustable - upper / lower body and chest.
Conforms to EN standard
Size M - XL
Lightweight, comfortable and easy to fit.

Pack Description: EACH
Weight: 2 Kg
Price: £64.98 (+ vat)
Availability: 20 plus normally in stock

we use the g force ones like the one on teeside picture, alot easier to put on aswell n light weight.. i would definatly recommend ya to buy these for ya lads like!!

Haha, that thread still makes me laugh. Does he re-certify them as well Paddy?

Aye aye aye, 8 bell's and all is well north of the wall Paddy. Did you catch up with the impact wrench thread? Thanks for the push I needed. Has your back recovered from camping with the wee man yet?

Seen you ordered a IW, knowing your luck mate, you will get a big 5 year job on condition you use system only.

The Camping with the Bairn was great, booked again for the 1st week in Sep. However, if the weather stays like this, no way (pissing down solid for 2 days).

Same here with the rain Paddy. I would love a 5 year contract with system as I very rarely do much with system the young team get on better without me now anyway. The IW hasn't arrived yet but I've got the very job in mind when it does touch down.

Glad you enjoyed your trip, maybe next time you could venture north.:eek:

Top Bottom