Any one know these guys

General

Reaction score
I'm trying to make contact with any of the scaffs below. I worked with them and others in the North Sea 30 years ago.

Rick Kakari (maidstone)
Denis Rigg (southend)
Terry Reagan (southend)
Dickie Fleet (erith)
Ron Nodding (teeside)
Ian Dawe aka Dr john davidson (morecombe)
Mickey(?) Boyle (glasgow)

Just wanted to touch base with some of them and swap stories.

I'm trying to make contact with any of the scaffs below. I worked with them and others in the North Sea 30 years ago.

Rick Kakari (maidstone)
Denis Rigg (southend)
Terry Reagan (southend)
Dickie Fleet (erith)
Ron Nodding (teeside)

Hi General. I last saw Ricky Carcary(maidstone) about 20 years ago he was doing Gatwick Airport for SGB Major Projects. He had quite a few guys working for him.
I last heard Dennis Rigg(southend) was with Benchmark. I know his brother and we keep in touch.

Rick Kakari (maidstone)
Denis Rigg (southend)
Terry Reagan (southend)
Dickie Fleet (erith)
Ron Nodding (teeside)

Brings back a few memories

I last saw Dickie Fleet about 20 years ago when he was working for SGB Kings Cross.

My dad knew him quite well I think - He's dead now though, so I can't ask him...

Dennis rigg and Terry Tegan were running jobs offshore for SGB when I first went offshore, not heard of any of them for 15 years. They were GB royals them two.

Hi General, Terry Regan retired the other year as manager SGB norwich depot,got number but iffy passing it on, pm me if can help.

Rick Kakari (maidstone)
Denis Rigg (southend)
Terry Reagan (southend)
Dickie Fleet (erith)
Ron Nodding (teeside)

terry reagan was he gaffer for gb on the thistle hook up

Hi General, Terry Regan retired the other year as manager SGB norwich depot,got number but iffy passing it on, pm me if can help.

If i knew how to pm I would (I'm new to this forum stuff)
Terry (and his brother Pat) worked for SGB same time as me in the North Sea as did all the other lads on the list.
Denbo your right about the THISTLE, they were also on the North Cormorant which was the follow contract.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Dennis rigg and Terry Tegan were running jobs offshore for SGB when I first went offshore, not heard of any of them for 15 years. They were GB royals them two.

Maybe we worked together Simian. Were you on either the Thistle or North Cormorant?

I worked with rick carkri's son Scott for a firm in Maidstone around 2000, I'm still I contact with my friends from Maidstone, rick lived in village just outside called Bearstead.
I can tryto contact my mate if you want ? Pm me

Terry Regan, retired from GB but went to work at BOW in Cambridge.
His son Mark is now a Manager for SGB and I think he is based in Yarmouth.
Dennis Rigg is still out there somewhere, His brother Barry has just retired from Westminster Gulf in Dubai.

Dickie fleet wernt dead last time i heard he was working for interserve

if you knew terry you must av known ma pops t.harvey glasgow

Trouble is when you get to my age you start forgetting your kids names let alone who you worked with!!!
Was he called Tam?
The name is familiar which rig was he on??

Yeah i was on the Thistle hook up myself and jimmy carr where the only two Teesiders on the rig ,went back years later falling to bits but still standing

Dennis is still in Southend not with SGB any more and Terry reteired 18 months ago MarkReagan his son is still with sgb now Harsco) @Victoria station I heard

was over in rotterdam last october on a pipelaying barge,we had to get some local scaffolders in terry o,grady was one of them.
he was staying in brielle and living the life:blink1:
i may be able to get a phone number but cant guarantee

was over in rotterdam last october on a pipelaying barge,we had to get some local scaffolders in terry o,grady was one of them.
he was staying in brielle and living the life:blink1:
i may be able to get a phone number but cant guarantee

I would like to catch up with Terry its been 10 years since we were in Rotterdam.
Has he got any nose left????;)

Top Bottom