C.V (1 Viewer)

graham

Reaction score
When I phone up about a job and they say send in your cv the first thing i say is Im a scaffolder not a f---ing suit then put the phone down what was wrong with giving you a few day's to see if you where any good next thing you know we will have to put our spanners in a briefcase :mad:

Last edited:
Cv

Mate don't get to wound up about it most companies ask for a cv I was the same as you when I first got asked.

Just write summat basic up I personally scan all my certs aswell so they have copy,so.

Then just keep sending them it get a start sooner or later

CV

Hi Graham

Just seen your post you posted regarding companies requesting a CV, I do agree with you it seems strange asking certain tradesmen to send a CV in as it used to be a 'trial period' to see if you were ok.

If you want any help or tips with your CV visit our website www.downtownforjobs.co.uk and check out our 'Help Writing Your CV' tool. I have written some examples of CV's down on there for people to copy and put in their own details so please feel free to go on the website and copy what you need.

Hope this helps

Thanks

DowntownForJobs
:idea:

cv

cv s are shite really word of mouth better or even knows the person thats how i employ

CV's

Hey,

I had to do a CV for my bloke when he joined an agency looking for work, after 13 years of scaffolding he has never been asked for one before then. If i can find it i'll dig it out and send it to you.
Let me know if you still need a hand!
Cheers,
Sx

Sarah---c.v

That's very good of you Sarah with all the firm's now wanting a c.v I sorted one out at the weekend but if you send me the c.v you sorted out I can compare it with mine and add bit's if needed thank's grahamdavie@live.co.uk

my bro worked with a lad whos cv was about 9 pages long had been with 100;s of companys 3 diffrent companys about 10 times each. lol

Should of wrote it out onto a toilet roll,may of been easier to organise,severe case of itchy feet by the sounds of it.:D

Top Bottom