work in Australia

Will email c.v when I get home tonight . Yep sure am interested lived there in 07 best time of my life

hi calescaff been in touch with dave stephens over this job sent him my cv a few week ago, ill send it 2 you now

hi fella, i have been trying to get work in oz for a while now, but no luck so far, i cant reply to the email address on the forum, i dont have outlook capabilities, where can i send my cv to, i am an advanced scaffolder, with 17 yrs exp

hi calescaff could you tell me what part of aus the positions are available...cheers

There based in Adelaide, but you prob be working in the outback.

Caledonia Scaffolding Services are looking for Advanced Scaffolders to work and live in Australia

Only SCAFFOLD company in Australia who have a Labour Agrement with the Goverment to bring in overseas workers to STAY in OZ

Good Rates

Send Resumes to - admin@caledoniascaffolding.com.au

Time wasters need not apply

I`m currently over in W.A and will be contacting all who replied next week 15th August

Cheers Jim

Jim, What have you got in the way of estimators, managers etc

Hello jim,

I'm currently a part 2 scaffolder and have been scaffolding for 7 years. I am living in the UK and have my advanced scaffolding course booked, I am 25, married with two children my wife is a qualified hairdresser and we have been longing for a move to Australia since our friends moved to Perth, with sending in my C.V and assuming everything will meet your nessisary requirements what opportunities you can offer?

Kind regards Sean Austin

Frisk86@hotmail.com

Top Bottom