Scaffs from Jack Tighe Brunei (1 Viewer)

Hi
Like to talk to any and all who worked for Jimmy Rich in Brunei

whats your name mate,see mick carney all the time,gerry lavery,john hammond,bruce roberts,eric mcdougall.

I Know Simon Wills..he was from Croydon..probably in his late 40's now..same bloke? Did he used to talk about a scaff called Vince ?

Jack Tighe Brunei

Simone Wills did not work in Brunei for Jack Tighe, try the Conroy brothers, lagan brothers, Mick carney, McDougal, J.Pollack, Minty marlow, oh maybe most of these worked for HMM Brunei, but the Lagans did most certainley work for JT, I know Jim Rich and have had many a beer with him, anyone know if the spy patch is still kicking and grassing. and for those who knew him would know who i mean. plus a few more w..kers who where there.

Simone Wills did not work in Brunei for Jack Tighe, try the Conroy brothers, lagan brothers, Mick carney, McDougal, J.Pollack, Minty marlow, oh maybe most of these worked for HMM Brunei, but the Lagans did most certainley work for JT, I know Jim Rich and have had many a beer with him, anyone know if the spy patch is still kicking and grassing. and for those who knew him would know who i mean. plus a few more w..kers who where there.

Hi Bigbadbob,told mick carney&bruce roberts that you where asking after them ,couldnt put your bigbadbob nameto a face mick said next time i get a chance to chat to you could you give your name

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Hi Bigbadbob,told mick carney&bruce roberts that you where asking after them ,couldnt put your bigbadbob name to a face mick said next time i get a chance to chat to you could you give your name

I dont realy like putting my name about on here, so if you see Mick just tell him to refresh his memory and go back to the time when i joined HMM in a safety officer role, before that i was employed by jack Qaf Tighe and presented scaffold coures at PTR shell Brunei, a a south londoner, i often visited Mick, Corky, Stuart Miller and more when offshore on the Work Boats. anyway i had a lot of time for Mick, hows his jumped up little cousin Phil Carney or was it his nephew. i am sure Mick will soon work out who i am.

hi les my name is graham youds from liverpool, used to work with all the above for mashore marine in brunei,i think some of them jumped ship from jt havent seen mick carney since harland and woolfe in belfast,do you know alan bell,another good lad give them my best if you bump into them

Hai Everyone,

i am looking for new scaffolding jobs i have many skilled scaffolders also with me, if any job opening for scaffolding kindly inform me... ishamrusi@yahoo.com

Thanks
isham

big phil conroy lives in new zealand now been there a few yrs, tommy conroy i believe he died

Top Bottom