new boy

leemoreton

Reaction score
hi peeps, lee moreton here, my wife actually told me about the forum, im from brough just outside of Hull, currently based on conoco phillips in immingham till june/july hopefully!!!!

hi welcome to scaffs forum youll find lots of useful info on here.
( im originally from Hull lived at ellerton for a while with parents when i was a boy still got relatives there) Andy

Alright Lee,i've just started on bp as a planner co-ordinator on the scaffolding for the shutdowns coming up. Can you sort your CV and I can get you on here when you get laid off conoco.
Mel Stephenson
Brough

Never a better example of our great Forum working for the good of the individual and indeed industry. :bigsmile:

ello lee,
welcome to the forum,good luck with the job hunting:)

Welcome to the forum Lee, we were just talkin a few weeks ago about needing a member from Immingham, any chance you could ask Adam Campbell for the Specs. on the Jordan clamp m8

Haha! Dunno if that's a trick question, if it's not, I'm afraid I can't pal, he got sacked last year for pinching doubles from site for his Jordan clamps!!!!!! He only wanted the bolts!!!!!!

LOL, Well I never.

just goes to show the higher you go the bigger thieves you get i suppose

Hi Lee and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

Alright Lee,i've just started on bp as a planner co-ordinator on the scaffolding for the shutdowns coming up. Can you sort your CV and I can get you on here when you get laid off conoco.
Mel Stephenson
Brough

Cheers for that Mel!

Top Bottom