Swear words on this site. (1 Viewer)

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Can I make a recommendation? We are all big boys on here and I am safely gonna say we're all scaffolders too so why is the bad language censored out? It is a little infuriating and there's not exactly gonna be any children about is there?

Can we change it?

I want extra swearing lol

I will second that. how can we have a rant with out a few fecks and cunnts

I think the point is the Forum is open to all (Including Kids) and visitors can access without being members so that tends to be the protocol.

I know some people get offended but hey thats the game we are in.

How about a seperate un-edited section with a disclaimer header?

Sha99ed if youve got tourettes,sh1t,bu99er,pi55,ar5ehole5, lol:D

Hi all

The swearing filter is just a standard thing for these types of forums. As already pointed out, if you would like to swear there are ways of getting around it.

If we want the forum to gain clout and give scaffolders the chance to voice their opinions and gain influence with the major industry bodies, we need to make this place as professional as possible.

Im not saying don't have a laugh, but in order to gain influence we need to gain the respect of the professional bodies and to do that we need to make this site as inviting as possible.

Regards

SF Admin

Hi all

The swearing filter is just a standard thing for these types of forums. As already pointed out, if you would like to swear there are ways of getting around it.

If we want the forum to gain clout and give scaffolders the chance to voice their opinions and gain influence with the major industry bodies, we need to make this place as professional as possible.

Im not saying don't have a laugh, but in order to gain influence we need to gain the respect of the professional bodies and to do that we need to make this site as inviting as possible.

Regards

SF Admin

Well said SF, if all else fails use the asterix key :D

Top Bottom