pouches are dead (1 Viewer)

mine fits just lovely in my manbag

Alan?
I think i found the 'training' video on how to use an Impact Drill...

BuildersOrgy1.jpg

I bet they also use manbags, lol. :laugh:

Alan?
I think i found the 'training' video on how to use an Impact Drill...

BuildersOrgy1.jpg

I bet they also use manbags, lol. :laugh:

One can only hope you were "researching" this as part of a degree either that or you have hole filled most weekends !!
I may live on a cobbled street , eat tripe and have a whipet but at no point in my life Have I googled what you have to find that video , southerners eh!!

Jason whats the bit like when the two guys deliver the window

Builder's Orgy. A gang of builder's descend on a renovation job and all that sweaty hard manual labour soon gets the blood pumping and the spunk flowing in the horniest, sweatiest and grittiest ******* Builder's Orgy ever! It's tea- break time when Barry the young apprentice lad starts fantasizing about the size of the forman's cock and soon his mind is working overtime and his hand is working his own tool inside his pants. The rest of the lads soon down tools and get their filthy builder's trackies down round their ankles as Barry watches from the side-lines as all his mates get a pounding power -drilling **** from the foreman before they all get stuck into a spunk filled six man orgy! Later that afternoon Rob the plasterer is plating the foreman's arse for him when another two young lads delivering a window frame to the site are sucked into the action and they've soon got their fat cocks out and rammed up Rob's hungry ******** before giving him one final doube-thick coat of spunk emulsion! If you like rough young lads and the fittest big- cocked older geezers you'll love this! Running time 1 hour 55 minutes approx

FFS scaffy, that's the longest post I have ever read from you since joining this forum. :D

anyone who carries an impact wrench needs one of these babies. had numerous pouches but this beats them all for comfort and practicality. also cheap as chips. go ahead treat yourself. you'll be convinced in less than a day
Bigg Lugg Belt Clip & Single Tool Holder : Tooled-Up.com

Been using this myself for around 8 months and totally agree , i need to change my first bungee very soon , but , as the kit i got came with 5 bungees for about £8 delivered i can`t complain .

Think we just hit a subject close to his heart.:sick:

If you like rough young lads and the fittest big- cocked older geezers you'll love this!
Is this why TRAD cant get any blokes on there...?

TRAD Scaffoldings latest Metro Advert:

Scaffolders wanted, top rates, plenty of work available, site or street-work...
If you like rough young lads and the fittest big- cocked older geezers you'll love this!,
CISRS holders only, Immediate start.
Call Doris on 0800 696969.

Im pretty sure that was the one, you know, lol.

Top Bottom