Aluminium Step Ups (1 Viewer)

Dave_Ja_Vu

Reaction score
Hi all,

Whats the best price anyone has found for the aluminium step ups for?

Im talking about the ones with the steps on them, not the cantilevered version.

Any info appreciated.

Dave.

Dave m8
We use the Cantilevered ones with steps on, they are about £90-£100, the ones you are on about (Vari-step) i think, you might be able to get some info off my learned friend scaff on this forum.

Regards
Paddy

they are bout 110 a set direct from ASP (combisafe)

Thanks,

We have already bought a load of these but need loads more as we've decided to go with this type as they seem to work better for most situations. We were looking at about £110 I think the last lot were, but just wonder if anyone had found some better deals yet.

TBH, from talking to a lot of people within the industry, I think all the hype regarding advanced guardrails will die down a bit as people are slowly realising that they wont work in so many situations. Fingers crossed here!!

Thanks,

We have already bought a load of these but need loads more as we've decided to go with this type as they seem to work better for most situations. We were looking at about £110 I think the last lot were, but just wonder if anyone had found some better deals yet.

TBH, from talking to a lot of people within the industry, I think all the hype regarding advanced guardrails will die down a bit as people are slowly realising that they wont work in so many situations. Fingers crossed here!!

Advanced rails won't work for a second use after they have been dropped or covered in K render!!!:eek:

Hi all,

Whats the best price anyone has found for the aluminium step ups for?

Im talking about the ones with the steps on them, not the cantilevered version.

Any info appreciated.

Dave.

Hi All

We can supply the alternative to the ASP ( WITH LADDER ) which is much cheaper ( around £80.00 ) known as "Varistep" anyone interested please contact me on : bob@ramsteel.co.uk

get in touch with Jon Beck at Apollo cradles in carlton barnsley...... he makes alloy beams and will try to manifacture you whatever u need .....tell him i sent recomendation....

£25 for fitting bins was a great deal......heavy duty....

You can buy the step up for £90.00 from Geroge Roberts, both types the catilever ones and the ASP ones.

Step

Hi All

We can supply the alternative to the ASP ( WITH LADDER ) which is much cheaper ( around £80.00 ) known as "Varistep" anyone interested please contact me on : bob@ramsteel.co.uk

they are the same as what beaver sell

Top Bottom