Women scaffolder's

graham

Reaction score
All right lads i was just thinking about the woman scaffolder I met in London she was on for benchmark is there more are was it a one off do you know of any women scaff's I know one thing i bet they stay away from the 21's well topping off with them any way :huh:

Was working in Birmingham for a while about ten years ago for a firm called Intercity and there was a female scaffolder on their books, not come across any since mind. Few and far between I think.

Was she any good did you see her scaffold the lass in London was getting carried by her partner but she could do a bit but never seen her toping off

daip

yup woman in the valleys works with her husband and she does all the toppers shes twice the size of him smokes rolys and drinks pints wouldnt want to go home to it tho if you know what i mean

yup woman in the valleys works with her husband and she does all the toppers shes twice the size of him smokes rolys and drinks pints wouldnt want to go home to it tho if you know what i mean

Ha ha she should be in the comic viz she would fit right in with biffa bacon :laugh:

ha ha give him the belt now!!

Was she any good did you see her scaffold the lass in London was getting carried by her partner but she could do a bit but never seen her toping off

Didn't ever see her on the job (snigger) but apparently she was ok, needed carrying alot though from what I heard.

You'd deffo have to "DO" her right or she'd knock f*ck out of ya!!

Bit like every women in Barnsley I've heard!!:laugh::laugh:

When I set up the netting divison for SGB I was forced...I mean activley encouraged by my Area Manager to employ a female trainee net rigger, basically a bloke with tits, it didnt take long for the "monthly syndrome" to rear its head (About a month actually!!) and she wanted to take it easy or couldnt get to work and then she had to be home for the kids etc (Not good when the work usually involved lodging)....But the biggest thing was getting lads to work with her....they were very reluctant mostly based on the fact that they worked away a lot of the time and the lads missus was non to pleased about the situation!! In fact I remember gettin a few irate phone calls from their wives asking them to be swapped!!

It soon petered out though and she left as she came to the conclusion she basically couldnt do the job or the hours involved.

Think P&T had a woman scaffolder for a while and have certainley seen either a bloke in a skirt or a woman working for a brighton firm

Im all for it,let them go to work in all weathers,for long hours,and i will sit at home on me fat arse watching Jeremy Kyle,playing bingo,scratching my arse,and supping tea all day,at least thats what my mam did lol:D Mind you she was the yard of ale champ in the british legion..

The woman on Benchmark that you are all talking about works on my site now. I got transferred onto the Athletes Village on the Olympics on Thursday and yes she still works for Benchmark, she sits opposite me at dinner time. She looks like a right mean cnut lol, wouldnt want to get into a fight with her.:D

Think P&T had a woman scaffolder for a while and have certainley seen either a bloke in a skirt or a woman working for a brighton firm

If it's Brighton then it's a bloke in a skirt :D

Saw a young woman scaff in the sun a while ago in a page spread. Saying that... she didn't look like a "real" scaffolder doing T+F.... but doing some dodgy ali system job :cheesy:

yeah mate i saw it also, she has just passed her pt2 for Ezee scaff, they use Alustar, and are based in Newcastle, they are a sister company to the subbies who are getting all our work using Layher:sad:

yeah mate i saw it also, she has just passed her pt2 for Ezee scaff, they use Alustar, and are based in Newcastle, they are a sister company to the subbies who are getting all our work using Layher:sad:

Gutted mate :sad: part 2 scaff already? Bet she didnt have to pay for it either!

worked in norway last year in christianson, was about 7 english lads and 5 irish lads, went up to the yard to get our harnesses , hard hats etc, some proper tidy norwegian bird stackin the tube in stillages, had little vest on with her little puppys hangin out , lol , honest , fit as, all went out on the piss on the last night there, she looked mental wearin short dress, even managed to get all thedirt out from under her nails, lol, she eased the pain slightly of the 8 pound a pint:(

Top Bottom