Indian scafolders (2 Viewers)

whats wrong with your pakistani scaffs , ? or the hard working pole ,, or even the brothers slovac and chec ?? or there patrick who,s keen on a little extra dosh ?

Yes Fred we still have Nep's and Pakistani workforce.
We have work and are OK but always we want more.
regards
Alan

Ikram do you ever employ English scaffolders ? or are you so busy undercutting that you cant afford to employ REAL scaffolders ?

I stand corrected Jakdan

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

RACISM we cant advertise for english scaffs...tut tut tut.

But you can advertise for Indian ? and that is not racist :laugh::laugh:

Hahahaha the Indian lads we seen last year erecting a massive Tempory roof where standing on step ladders on the top lift putting up a high lift , they put a single 450 beam about 70 foot long across the roof and then set the roof trusses on hat which where about 60 foot long , i never seen anything sag that much without snapping , but it did say up , fu ck knows how

Hahahaha the Indian lads we seen last year erecting a massive Tempory roof where standing on step ladders on the top lift putting up a high lift , they put a single 450 beam about 70 foot long across the roof and then set the roof trusses on hat which where about 60 foot long , i never seen anything sag that much without snapping , but it did say up , fu ck knows how

Maybe they had some snake charmers on the firm??

I have Indian, Nepalese and Pakistan scaffs here too..............love the cowboy comment pmsl :)

I worked with an Indian Scaffolder at Blackfriars... To be fair he was only a Labourer, but after 2 years on that job and about 18 months of 'Scaffolding' on the same site, he didnt progress one little bit, or learn anything.

Lovely fella. One of your own.
But he was absolutely shocking at Scaffolding.

Top Bottom