Nearly 8,000 members (1 Viewer)

paddy carr

Reaction score
Hi Neil at buybrandtools.com
As you can see, this site is really doing well, as your records will show, i have had many a satisfactory reply and delivery to my orders.

I know you are a Forum sponser, etc. And used to be active on the forum, with welcomes rtc, however, to date, your quite quiet. I hope everything is OK in your locale.

Cut to the chase, A while ago you had a prize draw, if i am not mistaken. could there not maybe be a monthly sort of free giveaway or raffle, for members. Some sort of Friends of buybrandtools.com or other means ?

Regards
Paddy

Hi Neil at buybrandtools.com
As you can see, this site is really doing well, as your records will show, i have had many a satisfactory reply and delivery to my orders.

I know you are a Forum sponser, etc. And used to be active on the forum, with welcomes rtc, however, to date, your quite quiet. I hope everything is OK in your locale.

Cut to the chase, A while ago you had a prize draw, if i am not mistaken. could there not maybe be a monthly sort of free giveaway or raffle, for members. Some sort of Friends of buybrandtools.com or other means ?

Regards
Paddy

yeah well said paddy i will even through my ecitb advanced grade 5 card in as after the court case i wont need to scaffold again pmsl!!!!

Hi Paddy

Sorry for not being too active on the forum, it has been very busy here over the last year or so.

We definitely want to offer forum members rewards and we our happy to give established forum members a discount.

Hi Paddy

Sorry for not being too active on the forum, it has been very busy here over the last year or so.

We definitely want to offer forum members rewards and we our happy to give established forum members a discount.

Need a full new toolbelt (Tools not needed) as my Gucci dewalt ***** has fell to bits. Leather black or tan, maybe you could add a spanner or ratchet, for old times sake. Give me your best price Neil.

Need a full new toolbelt (Tools not needed) as my Gucci dewalt ***** has fell to bits. Leather black or tan, maybe you could add a spanner or ratchet, for old times sake. Give me your best price Neil.

you mean for your boy heard your always in the tea hut these days paddy:laugh:

Top Bottom