Scaffs from Sheffield

bornwina

Reaction score
Hi ,

Is there scaffs on here from sheffield ? i have lost contact with my mate. His name is Dave Knight and i am looking to get a hold of him .

Hi ,

Is there scaffs on here from sheffield ? i have lost contact with my mate. His name is Dave Knight and i am looking to get a hold of him .

Last I heard Davie was beaten to death in, I think, Norwich.
Crazy lad but good fun to work with.
Had lots of those crazy yorkshire sayings.
RIP Davie.

I'm from Sheff, yeh dave got killed in Great Yarmouth, his son who's a scaff is called dave aswell, depends which one you mean mate... Older Dave would have been about 52 now.

Hi,
unfortunatly manniewinae name is correct, Dave did get beaten to death in Norwich.
I'm unsure of the exact circumstances but believe it was over a game of pool.
I worked with him many times myself and had some great times with him.

Andy F

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

young Dave has his own company, i see him most weeks on my estate, if you do mean him i can get a message to him for you...

Hi Andy ,

Thanks for the reply

Yeah it's young Dave . I lost his number as it was my old phone . Tell him it's Stevie .

Thanks for the replies lads.

Hi,
unfortunatly manniewinae name is correct, Dave did get beaten to death in Norwich.

Last worked wi Davie the old man on the TLP early nineties I reckon.
He was working wi Kevin Cuthbert, Steve Robbo whos old man had a boozer I think. The solicitors came out also, Hackett, Hackett, and Maynard.
Do you know any of them mate?

Hi,

He was working wi Kevin Cuthbert, Steve Robbo whos old man had a boozer I think. The solicitors came out also, Hackett, Hackett, and Maynard.

Hey Mannie, aye I kmpw all of them !! Want me to go fae a pint wi em n pass on your regards ??

Kevin (UXB) lives in Worsop and has a bad leg, an old injury I think

Andy F

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Hi,

Hey Mannie, aye I know all of them !! Want me to go fae a pint wi em n pass on your regards ??

Andy F

Hey Mannie, aye I kmpw all of them !! Want me to go fae a pint wi em n pass on your regards ??

Andy F

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Hey Mannie, aye I know all of them !! Want me to go fae a pint wi em n pass on your regards ??

Andy F

Knighty used to call Kevin the UX carrot.
Peter Bunting senior and junior were on there as well. We were working for ISL?, ASL?, from Lowestoft.
My squad was Jimmy and Tam Smith. Was working wi Knighty and Kev but they couldnt understand me so I got stuck wi the dundee crew.

Tell them I was asking for them all.

Top Bottom