nasc (1 Viewer)

steve198622

Reaction score
anyone help me here, my boss just been knocked back from nasc but don't know why, he was told alot of small firms get knocked back, we all wear correct ppe, and make sure our jobs look good but most of all safe, n there is another company in our area completly differnt n they already got it........

There are a few threads on this very subject steve , it seems to be a bone of contention

NASC will surely send a report to your employer pointing out his shortfalls and the main reasons he was declined membership

Like any other trade association they set and police the criteria for membership.

we drove 2 n half hours t do a job 2day aswell only t be told by bam construction we wasn't allowed to do it cos wasn't in nasc the boss wasn't a happy chap 2day lol..

anyone help me here, my boss just been knocked back from nasc but don't know why, he was told alot of small firms get knocked back, we all wear correct ppe, and make sure our jobs look good but most of all safe, n there is another company in our area completly differnt n they already got it........

Steve is that your own brain there mate:worried: or are you just breaking it in for an Idiot:unsure:

don't like to be derogatory to a fellow dumbrian but when you get your Scaff tickets (no probs after 7 years on the gunns (safety passport is an option) then PTS then Offshore certs..........................................................................:idea:

the rest should fall in to place after them achievements Pal???????????:rolleyes:

Have i missed a post here or what!!!!!!

Or is this not a genuine application for Forum Members advice.

PTG i am a tad lost here my friend, i will catch up later matey.

no bother bud, it just me been up since 4 as had a 5am start to travel down to stockport this mornin for a wasted journey lol

To be fair, I'd be p!ssed off after that wasted journey as well. I'd probably have ran over a squirrel to make myself feel better.

Hi Steve, there are many reasons why some one can be knocked back for membership, the jobs and ppe are only part of it. The office has to be ship shape as well. Maybe the gaffer got his sums wrong when working out if he qualified or not, there is no big secret the criteria is well publicised. Good luck for next time.

Top Bottom