Pedestrian walkway (1 Viewer)

moss123

Reaction score
Hi, a quick intro; a pedestrian walkway is a scaffold structure that is erected to protect the public against falling objects/debris during construction works

I have been searching for drawings with different elevations of a pedestrian walkway but had no luck. I need dimensions/spacing of scaffold tubes,boards,bracing etc as i am trying to make a scale model pedestrian walkway for testing. I would really appreciate if any one has schematics with dimensions of a typical pedestrian walkway that is used in uk that they can send me or where i can find it.
many thanks.

Just extend from the main platform 1 lift high, close boarded using the same standard spacing as the job. Nothing on paper but could post pictures of how we are doing one at the moment.

Just extend from the main platform 1 lift high, close boarded using the same standard spacing as the job. Nothing on paper but could post pictures of how we are doing one at the moment.
Hi aom,
it would be great if you can post a few pictures. cheers

No bother, it will have be tomorrow I'm afraid, I aint going to the office tonight.

PICT0036.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

PICT0047.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

PICT0034.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

PICT0037.jpg

PICT0048-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

You get the idea.

Is that the irish firm grahams

Yes, do you know them Scaffy?

Grahams of dromore ?? Yes many moons ago in surrey good firm and good payers i recall

Yes, that sounds like them. Good bunch of guys all round.

Top Bottom