rubbish chutes? (1 Viewer)

Dandaps

Reaction score
Whats the average cost of adding a chute to a job. Only reason I ask is had a builder on one job ask for a chute at last min after I had quoted and got the job. He thought I was beeing a coont for saying it would be an extra.

Stuff that, it's an extra because of the additional ties as well as time spent erecting chute. Is design input not also required as well? Not necessarily from an engineer but calculations are required. Would he build a 3 bed after quoting for a 2 bed?

Exactly aom this guys has just come back to using us again after using somebody else for six months. He told me how much the other firm quoted which was cheaper. He tries mind games as if he's doing me a favour by giving us the job.

well there quote may of been cherper but what was the work like sounds like a customer you can do with out ply him at his own game mate

I have had that before, one in particular tried to threaten me with using another firm who recently went bust. One good guy in the firm tipped me the wink to stand firm which I did and a few weeks later I found out I was always cheapest anyway. There is only 3 possibilities for using you again, your cheaper, better or both.

i had a bloke say to me today that went another building firm who we do work for calls us to do something, we go and do it stright away i said to him yes because he is one of the very very few pepole left who it is not down to the price he never asks for a price on small jobs and he pays us with in a couple of days of invoice not many left like that.

Your right b-safe, keep him sweet.

Top Bottom