scaffold Board Pricing

gb23

Reaction score
I have 6,8,10 and 13ft boards for sale - the 13fts for £6.50 - what do you think about the price lads ?

Very ordinary price. I was offered flame retardant boards new for £6.50 yesterday. Granted, it was a one time deal as there was only 2000 of them and when they are gone they are gone.

how much are the flame retardant boards normally ?

Not 100% sure but closer to double I would imagine. I still bought the normal ones though as I thought flame retardant were a lot heavier, I could be wrong and missed a bargain but hey.

£6.50 for second hand grade A boards are the going price though i Know a firm who sells the rottenest boards too allotments around here for £6.50 mmm nice

Tell them I will do them 400 at a fiver.:D

£6.50 for rotten boards - im in the wrong job lol

A good price, he should be wearing a mask.:eek: Is he looking for a partner?:cool:

sod the scaffolding im selling rotten boards from now on lol

Been offered second h boards at £4.50 last week

from a local firm downsizing. So I think its till he's sold enough. plus I think he was doing me a favour. He said thats what trad offered him so I can have that at that price.

you can get 2nd hand for about £4 each if you have a good look around , they are around the £8 new

bought some new ones from dsl yesterday 8.50 i bought some second hand which they had last week from them for a fiver as they come, but only 80% was any good the rest needed cutting down

the ones i got are all serviced and ready to go on site there are no scrap boards amongst them

Top Bottom