Scaffold Gates (1 Viewer)

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
Scaffold Gates ,Wheres the best place to buy these from :wondering: and are some types better then others ?

Last edited:
Scaffold Gaes, thought at first another naughty thread, or a typo of games but its GATES

I prefer this type you can build a fine loading bay and they work well,good solid construction and operation

Loading Bay Gate

Up till now I have resisted the temptation to invest in this type of equipment, especially with the ever growing clamour to demanding stair access. I have been asked to supply a few on a job and not sure to get gates or hatches or both. I did see the NCC(Scotland) use the gates on an internal ladder gap and thought it looked quite tidy.

Whos NCC ?

Lots of gays in brighton

glad the gay scene reaching us gay scaffolders brighton brilliant any scaffolder want a pint and a chat gives a shout love the place

Eat eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any way russ you got any gates then lol!!!!

every one loves a gate and a double handrail around it which is fine unless your in a tight spot then there a pain i think the olde trap doors are good that fit on the olde toe board. 10 out of 10 who ever put a copyright on them and the metal step tread that you put on with 2 doubles. 2 good things that have been brought out that get my vote not something to make a quick buck off the industry!!!!

Top Bottom