Scaff Tools (1 Viewer)

Icon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am based in Western Australia and I am looking to start a small on-line business selling scaffold tools etc.

Can anyone suggest a reputable company that manufactures and/or supplies wholesale prices. The top of my list is Buybrandtools.com.

I am also searching for a manufacturer/supplier to brand the tool belts with my company logo. Any insight or information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Icon

george myers otherwise known as gorgie pig. based in Barnsley.

Hi everyone,

I am based in Western Australia and I am looking to start a small on-line business selling scaffold tools etc.

Can anyone suggest a reputable company that manufactures and/or supplies wholesale prices. The top of my list is Buybrandtools.com.

I am also searching for a manufacturer/supplier to brand the tool belts with my company logo. Any insight or information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Icon

Hi fella.

You could try Leach's Scaffolding Supplies.
They are maybe the biggest Scaffolding tool supplying company in the UK, aint got much of a website, but can probably do most of your ordering needs over the phone.

Expensive but good quality also.

Leach's: 0800 980 98 98 (english phone number)

Stick with Buybrandtools mate, cant go wrong there mate. Speaking from experience, plus they are approachable, so you can maybe come to a buisness solution for your needs.

Top Bottom