disciplinary advice? (1 Viewer)

Mr.B

Reaction score
guys does any of you know if theres a maximun timeframe between an alledged incident and a disiplineray notification?

cheers guys

Or citizens advice I'm there tommorow as I haven't been paid from Site Access Solutions Tim Jenkins and Ray Longstaff from SCA in falmouth I'm infront of a solicitor tommorow...I know I have up to 90 days and if I don't get my money then County Court for the FOOOOKERS....Explain that to your bosses if you read this

Or citizens advice I'm there tommorow as I haven't been paid from Site Access Solutions Tim Jenkins and Ray Longstaff from SCA in falmouth I'm infront of a solicitor tommorow...I know I have up to 90 days and if I don't get my money then County Court for the FOOOOKERS....Explain that to your bosses if you read this

I Googled 'SCA' as I don't know what it is.

Surely it's not the Scottish Canoe Association?

If not, what is it?

Yes pal I'm not going to say much about it on here though as there is going to be a nice surprise for there bosses...They both have accounts on here too....

Yes pal I'm not going to say much about it on here though as there is going to be a nice surprise for there bosses...They both have accounts on here too....

Best way mate.

Good luck for tomorrow anyway.

southern counties access sca shrinkwrap

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

p.s county cort aint worth a toss

Double Arm - With regard to your comments, you were working for the Agency SAS and not employed by SCA Group and therefore we would not have been paying you.

We have signed off all timesheets to confirm the hours worked and these have been sent to SAS, unfortunately we cannot control their payments to you.

If you need any assistance or help, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks.

Good call Lee you could call him and offer your help also speak to SAS it's your name that the mud will stick to mate sorry

Andy - I don't know who he is, we have had many SAS agency scaffolders over the last few months in Falmouth. I will gladly help if he contacts me.

I'm sorry but I've just got out of the solicitors and I have proof of entering Falmouth Dock yard and also texts from a sca supervisor to meet another sca supervisor.Its also illegal to leave 3 men working nights unsupervises..I warned Ray Longstaff before about trying to keep Agency Workers money not my problem he is in with craig jenkins and there money scams...We've been in buisness for 24yrs as a scaffolding contractor and I know the Rules...It cost me enough to hire a car and pay petrol to drive 8.5 hrs to get to Falmouth Dock yard to be messed around...I've copied all texts from both parties that have done this to me so they can deal with it..I sent a letter to SCA and had no response that's why its gone to this...I'm only a small bloke but you think I'm scared of Ray Longstaff no I'm not...If I was would you think I would go to court...Lee thankyou for what you've said but SCA needs to put a STOP to this...JUST LIKE I HAVE....Be warned other AGENCYS

Double Arm, As you say you were employed by Craig of Site Access Solutions and he would be the one to pay you, Ray is our manager on site and only confirms the number of hours worked on his site. I have not seen your letter and would be grateful if you would send me a copy.
Contact me if you need a copy of the signed timesheet. Thanks.

Yes I can Andy its both parties there as both as bad as each other..I worked for Robert Hurst on there 1st and Ray Longstaff put me through SCA...Is that legal as I have Bank statement to prove it....Everyone has knocked Robert Hurst and Nic Coussins but in this they have been foooked...Ray longstaff also promised me digs did that get paid NO it didn't I haven't even got a wage and this goes back to April 20th and not got a thing....What I think is we should let the courts sort this out so I can let you all know the outcome...Its about time that both parties learn by there mistakes as I have a double issue here,craig jenkins and ray longstaff...Don't you think that I will win this OH YES I am.....AGENCYS AND SCAFF COMPANYS that UNDERCUT is not MY PROBLEM

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Andy - I don't know who he is, we have had many SAS agency scaffolders over the last few months in Falmouth. I will gladly help if he contacts me.

Ask Ray longstaff he has my number messed with the wrong person...He's been all over world working for companies he's that good that's why he was on the hammer the 1st time I was there and a layher ledger hit me on the arm....HE'S :confused: THAT GOOD

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Double Arm, As you say you were employed by Craig of Site Access Solutions and he would be the one to pay you, Ray is our manager on site and only confirms the number of hours worked on his site. I have not seen your letter and would be grateful if you would send me a copy.
Contact me if you need a copy of the signed timesheet. Thanks.

I was told by ACAS to send you a copy and I did because I was through an agency I was self employed that is why I had to go through citizens advice...They have got me a solicitor that have told me what to do...If your not guilty ask Ray Longstaff if he took me from Robert Hurst and put me on with Craig Jenkins Site Access Solutions....I have a bank statement to prove this...Lee you can get my number off Ray Longstaff that is why he wanted us back...Ray Longstaff you can contact him on 07717580773 tell him we have a problem with me...He can work out who I am...

Top Bottom