Scaffold games 1990 (ish) (1 Viewer)

topscaff

Reaction score
Just found a couple of pics from the Scaffold games in 1990 .

I think that is our lads in the middle on the pic with three firms going against each other in a race to erect 21" x 2 lifts and dismantle , the final time was doubled for a 2 handed gang and tripled for 3 handed . I think we were up against Triple A scaffolding from Liverpool and a London firm in our heat , we were going OK until we dropped the final `H` frame when striking it and got disqualified :D

img014pb.jpg

img015sk.jpg

Great attire. I loved them days;)

pair of sambas, fred perry t, paul smith shorts (old ones)
2 x spanners 1 x blob. Happy days
AND NOT A FAT C UNT IN SIGHT

Great pics jakdan,s'pose you was at the bar getting em in then,ha ha

you got anymore pics

went up and watched my old fella do it with his boss, Liddiard Scaffolding was the company

Bloke on first lift doing an impression of shakin stevens lol

Mint wonder what the HSE would make of it now ? Can remember a team working in Newcastle in the summer years ago with shorts on and when they put the ledger in a scream off a woman walking pass as the lads c*ck fell out the bottom of the shorts LOL the shorts where cut short before you ask LOL

Mint wonder what the HSE would make of it now ? Can remember a team working in Newcastle in the summer years ago with shorts on and when they put the ledger in a scream off a woman walking pass as the lads c*ck fell out the bottom of the shorts LOL the shorts where cut short before you ask LOL

that was me in my paul smiths,
ps. they were knee length

Top Bottom